PDA

View Full Version : Old ebay searches suddenly reappearing???

whiteymet
06-27-2018, 10:16 PM
Hi Gang:

Anyone else suddenly having old ebay searches pop up in your emails?

For the last few weeks I have had three or four different OLD/DELETED searches emails coming from ebay.

I rechecked my searches list and none are there.

How can this be happening?

MikeGarcia
06-28-2018, 03:23 AM
Hi Gang:

Anyone else suddenly having old ebay searches pop up in your emails?

For the last few weeks I have had three or four different OLD/DELETED searches emails coming from ebay.

I rechecked my searches list and none are there.

How can this be happening?

Yes same here---searches which I had cancelled and "unsubscribed" three years ago are now once again in my daily home inbox---I can live with it though , and am still grateful that they continue to alert me to any new Fabian Kowalick or Lafayette Thompson or Albert "Chink" Marchand items --priceless time-saving convenience, all things considered...

T206Collector
06-28-2018, 05:33 AM
Related topic — given the time from listing to my saved search email, I still lose out on some things. Is there an alert feature that would speed up the process every time a new item is added in my search?

irv
06-28-2018, 05:40 AM
Seems to be a lot of E-Bay changes lately, and, imo, the more changes/updates they make the worse things get.
http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=256231

hcv123
06-28-2018, 05:49 AM
That's happening to me too

ALR-bishop
06-28-2018, 06:33 AM
So far, only one prior search has researched for me, but I have not been able to eliminate it

whiteymet
06-28-2018, 09:34 AM
If anyone comes up with a way to discontinue these old searches PLMK.

There is a link to disable emails for this search, but when I click on it it takes me here:

Unsubscribe email

Input Error
There was an error in your input.

Where can we take you?

My Favorite Searches in My eBay
Go to eBay Homepage
Start a new search:
Search