PDA

View Full Version : Rigid Sheets that Hold 4 PSA Graded Cards in a Binder by Ultra Pro -Where to Buy Them

that T206 Guy
06-27-2018, 01:46 PM
I saw these in the YouTube Video Below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiuepAGF9Zw

They are Rigid Sheets that Hold PSA Graded Cards in a Binder (4 per Sheet).

I always Wondered Why I never Saw these Before.

I have Similar Ones for my PCGS Graded Coins.

I checked eBay, Amazon, and Googled Them.

Nobody has them or they are Marked Sold Out.

I Read they Stopped Making these Years Ago (Why? - They are Awesome).

I also read that Lighthouse and BCW also made them but no longer make the either.

Does anybody know of a Website or Place that Actually Has these In Stock so I can buy some?

x2drich2000
06-27-2018, 02:59 PM
Good luck finding them. As you stated, they haven't been made in a few years. Occasionally they'll pop up on Ebay or someone will offer to sell a few used ones on the BST. When you do find them, they have gotten quite pricey. While a few people like them, they really are a niche item and, as a result, likely aren't very profitable for anyone to make.

BradH
06-27-2018, 04:33 PM
Steve - I've never seen these online, but they pop up at shows sometimes. I saw them at the bi-monthly Atlanta show this winter and the dealer had a box-and-a-half. I grabbed 6-7 sheets and then he told me that they were $15 each with no group discounts.... So I put them back on his table.

He then explained that "they don't make these anymore," which I get. I just wasn't willing to pay $90 to store 24 cards in a binder.

BradH
06-27-2018, 04:37 PM
Here's what the box looks like....

JollyElm
06-27-2018, 04:56 PM
With the popularity of graded card on a non-stop upward climb, you have to imagine the fine folks at Ultra Pro may be considering reintroducing that product. It would certainly be a smart move.

Exhibitman
06-27-2018, 05:27 PM
I went on their site and emailed them about it. Perhaps we could start a campaign to bombard them with requests for the product to be reintroduced? Worked for the McRib...

that T206 Guy
06-27-2018, 05:54 PM
Thanks for the Help Everybody :)

If you see any for sale Please let me know.

Also,

What about the Sheets from the Other Two Companies?

Lighthouse
BCW

Anybody know if they are available Anywhere?

Are they Better / Worse than the Ultra Pro Sheets?

that T206 Guy
06-27-2018, 05:56 PM
I went on their site and emailed them about it. Perhaps we could start a campaign to bombard them with requests for the product to be reintroduced? Worked for the McRib...

The McRib Approach. I like that LOL. :)

Why did they stop making these?

I think its a Great Idea.

Did People Not Like Them?

I think its alot nicer to have them in a Binder Where You can see a few at once rather than Sitting in a Box.

SetBuilder
06-27-2018, 06:11 PM
Buy a 3D printer and make as many as you want.

Aquarian Sports Cards
06-27-2018, 06:29 PM
Why do you need rigid pages? why not just use a standard 4 pocket page?

hcv123
06-27-2018, 08:43 PM

Works just fine.....as long as you don't turn the album upside down

Exhibitman
06-27-2018, 08:48 PM
It would be nice to have a protective page that is semi-rigid and that locks the cards into place. The thicker material is better because when you have four slabs in a 4-pocket sheet you usually have to replace the sheet pretty quickly for wear and tear. That's why I took my slabbed cards out of albums. With these pages I could probably return to using catalog binders (the 6" wide ones) for slabbed cards. Would greatly facilitate viewing.

that T206 Guy
06-27-2018, 08:58 PM

More Protection.

I read you have to put sleeves in there to keep them in place.

I saw a picture and didn't like the way it looked.

Aquarian Sports Cards
06-27-2018, 09:18 PM
OK question answered!