PDA

View Full Version : Donate your Ryan Freel cards

conor912
06-12-2018, 08:45 AM
If anyone's in the spirit...

http://www.wlwt.com/article/have-a-ryan-freel-baseball-card-donate-it-to-his-family/21270531

Rookiemonster
06-15-2018, 07:50 AM
Wow! I didn’t know he passed. I think o do have a card of his somewhere. I actually found it walking down the street. Its a autograph card to. Obviously a little beat.

ALR-bishop
06-15-2018, 08:16 AM
I would not mind contributing to this effort but only have his Topps base or Heritage cards as part of my sets for the years he was active. In looking on eBay there were 257 card listings for him. The most expensive asking price was for his 2007 Heritage variation at $199, but most are fairly inexpensive.

The article says they are trying to fill 3 binders. Do we know if they are including duplicates in that effort or are they trying to fill all 3 with different versions of his cards ? Not sure how many Ryan Feel cards are possible, or if there is a general checklist available someplace, but if goal is to get 3 versions of each of his possible cards for the 3 binders it would seem to be helpful to have an on line list of what they have to make it easier to contribute cards they do not have ( unless they want numerous copies of his more commone cards). But all that is listed for the organizer is a mailing address.

bigfanNY
06-15-2018, 01:01 PM
There was one autographed card on Ebay for a reasonable price grabbed that and will go through some 5k boxes this weekend A worthwhile fathers day venture. Saw he had one card where he is pictured with his daughter. Once I saw that I was in..