PDA

View Full Version : T201s to B18s

chlankf
06-05-2018, 12:37 PM
First I'd like to thank everyone that has helped me complete my T201 set, not really complete but down to 3. I have had a great time working on these and with the information gathered on the board and from members PMing I have added a a beautiful piece to my collection. 27 of the 50 cards are factory 30 so now I feel compelled to work slowly towards a master set, fingers crossed for Lord/Daugherty & Kling/Cole.

Since the T201s are winding down I needed to explore my next project. I have decided on B18s, I've always liked them. In the last few weeks I have picked up around 40 of them. I am hoping that there are other members here that have or are working on these as well. Once again I find outstanding information on these in some old posts but it has been a while since much discussion has been done recently. Please share any information you have discovered that may be of value that is not in the regular annuals.

Craig

BobC
06-05-2018, 12:40 PM
They made great quilts and other things.

Leon
06-06-2018, 06:58 AM
That is cool.

I don't have good information for the OP but some of the blankets, when in real nice condition, are stunning. Good luck!! (and a few I used to own and a pack they came in)

They made great quilts and other things.

chlankf
06-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Leon and Bob, great B18s and pack. I'm really enjoying these and believe it will take me some time to get it completed. I will scan and post a few I recently purchased.

Craig

BobC
06-06-2018, 07:45 AM
I picked up that piece years ago and found it really neat that someone had done that. There are actually two B18s sewn together with stuffing in between so the piece is like a small pillow.

And I actually do have a full sized quilt made with B18s also. Not in perfect shape but, definitely period. I'll see if I can get a picture of it to post for you.