PDA

View Full Version : Net54 Dinner at 2018 National in Cleveland

Frazier
06-01-2018, 08:32 AM
Anyone know if there is going to be a Net54 dinner/cocktail reception this year in Cleveland? Just trying to plan the week out.

Bill

Leon
06-01-2018, 08:34 AM
I heard it is not happening this year and will probably happen in ChiTown next year again. Sometimes I get bad info though. Someone else might have better info. :cool:

Rich Klein
06-01-2018, 03:27 PM
Cleveland is not a venue well set up for events such as the Net 54 dinner. I think a better tack would be some smaller events such as the ones the good young man Alan (How the Heck are you) Cohen would put together.

Rich

NJpawn
06-08-2018, 10:50 AM
Hey guys! I am looking for some available table/booth real estate for the Cleveland show. We had a few possible partnerships which haven't gotten back to us and rather than sit and wait, I figure it's time to lock something in!

I'd be happy with some table/booth space - don't need a whole table if it isn't available. I'm not greedy. ;) If you know anyone who is looking to sell their spot or need some help filling their area, get in touch.

Much appreciated,
Mike Ward // eBay: NJPawn

KMayUSA6060
06-08-2018, 11:11 AM
I'd host the Net54 dinner at my house (just southwest of Akron), but I will spare y'all the experience of dealing with my fiancee a few weeks before our wedding. :eek:

NYHighlanderFan
06-14-2018, 10:12 AM
There are some good spots on the west side of Cleveland, not far from the IX Center/airport.