PDA

View Full Version : Website to build my want/buy list?

Slinger
05-30-2018, 09:57 AM
Hey guys/gals....does anyone know of a website that would allow me to input my want/buy list for easy navigation for people looking to sell cards?

I'd like a spot to be able to post and update/change my buy list to send people to for ease.

Any ideas? Suggestions? I am newer to the industry after a 30 year hiatus. Trying to get my footing again. Thanks a bunch.

Arazi4442
05-30-2018, 10:10 AM
+1

Hi Nick, I got back into collecting pretty recently too.

Good idea, I could use a site like that as well. The BST here is great (I've gotten 5-6 nice cards in the last year) but I think a place to put a longer want list would be useful.

Hey guys/gals....does anyone know of a website that would allow me to input my want/buy list for easy navigation for people looking to sell cards?

I'd like a spot to be able to post and update/change my buy list to send people to for ease.

Any ideas? Suggestions? I am newer to the industry after a 30 year hiatus. Trying to get my footing again. Thanks a bunch.

Slinger
05-30-2018, 10:22 AM
+1

Hi Nick, I got back into collecting pretty recently too.

Good idea, I could use a site like that as well. The BST here is great (I've gotten 5-6 nice cards in the last year) but I think a place to put a longer want list would be useful.

Yes I have made several purchases here as well. BUT.....If I want to buy stuff from the 30's, 50's, 60's, and 80's-current, there isn't one place to place a full comprehensive list. Especially one that can be searched by a prospective seller.

Hoping there is something out there for people like us.

ChiSoxFan
05-30-2018, 11:31 AM
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have used it for a little while.

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/

Slinger
05-30-2018, 01:19 PM
Not sure if this is what you're looking for, but I have used it for a little while.

http://www.tradingcarddb.com/

Doesn't seem to be what I have in mind. Though I appreciate the effort and share!! Thanks

CobbSpikedMe
05-30-2018, 04:49 PM
Hi Nick,

I use yola.com for my wantlist site. It's super easy to create a webpage, there are no pop ups, no annoying ads all over the place. You can check out my wantlist using the link in my signature if you are interested.

AndyH

Slinger
05-30-2018, 05:12 PM
Hi Nick,

I use yola.com for my wantlist site. It's super easy to create a webpage, there are no pop ups, no annoying ads all over the place. You can check out my wantlist using the link in my signature if you are interested.

AndyH

After a brief look via my phone, this may be perfect! I will dig into it later when I have time. Thanks so much for the share!!!