PDA

View Full Version : Probstein EBay Notification

John V
05-07-2018, 03:36 PM
Sorry if this is an old topic, but it was tough to locate in “Search”.

About once a week, I get the attached eBay notification on my iPad, which leads me to a zillion Probstein listings. I messaged Probstein and was told they had nothing to do with the notifications and I should contact EBay.
If so, is there a way to unsubscribe from this “service”?

Rhotchkiss
05-07-2018, 04:24 PM
I get the same Exact notification every week. I just delete it

swarmee
05-07-2018, 05:11 PM
Yeah, if you want to get eBay bucks coupons and offers by email, you've got to take the trash advertisements and dumb emails that come with them. Why do they email you to let you know that "Congrats! You've SPENT eBack bucks"??? Reminds me of the movie "Dave" where he cuts the advertising campaign to make people feel better about the cars they've already bought.

bnorth
05-08-2018, 07:18 AM
Sometimes opting out of the emails does not help.I recently opted out of getting emails form a seller way worse IMO than Problemstein. I can say I have not received a single email from them since. Now the POS sends me advertisements TTM.

bnorth
05-08-2018, 09:03 PM
Got a great email from eBay yesterday. It was for 100 free listings the problem was they had to be listed by May 6th.LOL Thats correct I got the email on the 7th and the offer expired on the 6th.:eek::D

swarmee
05-09-2018, 03:42 AM
I got three different ones that were past due. Something was wrong with their messaging system.

CMIZ5290
05-09-2018, 04:41 PM
Sorry if this is an old topic, but it was tough to locate in “Search”.

About once a week, I get the attached eBay notification on my iPad, which leads me to a zillion Probstein listings. I messaged Probstein and was told they had nothing to do with the notifications and I should contact EBay.
If so, is there a way to unsubscribe from this “service”?

Yea....That's Mr. Big for you.....

Stonepony
05-09-2018, 04:59 PM
Raymond, did you get EBay's email about Probstein's listings?

clydepepper
05-09-2018, 05:58 PM
Raymond, did you get EBay's email about Probstein's listings?

No. But, you know...

probstein is still VERY dead to me!

Thanks for asking