PDA

View Full Version : Michael Jordan Autograph Opinions

quinnsryche
04-27-2018, 09:06 AM
Hi all. I need as many opinions on this one as possible, good or bad. I have been assured this is an authentic Michael Jordan signature obtained during his minor league stint with the White Sox. I am terrible at spotting Jordan fakes I will readily admit. Could as many of you chime in as you desire and let me know what you think. Any and all opinions are greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Tony

Bpm0014
04-27-2018, 10:19 AM
I am by no means an expert, but I had access to Jordan and have handled 30+ of his autographs. I'm going to say "no" on that one. The "Michael" part looks too spelled out. But then again, I witnessed him sign a jersey in front of me, sold it, and PSA said it was no good. I wish I had a better answer, but his is a tough autograph and that one doesn't really look like the others that I have...

thetruthisoutthere
04-27-2018, 07:31 PM
I am by no means an expert, but I had access to Jordan and have handled 30+ of his autographs. I'm going to say "no" on that one. The "Michael" part looks too spelled out. But then again, I witnessed him sign a jersey in front of me, sold it, and PSA said it was no good. I wish I had a better answer, but his is a tough autograph and that one doesn't really look like the others that I have...

+1

quinnsryche
04-27-2018, 08:34 PM
I was going to submit it to PSA/DNA for a quick opinion but it looks like they only do it for items up for auction. Is that accurate? If I listed it on ebay and then submitted it, would they do it for my own item? I trust your opinions but I really have to be sure on this one.

chaddurbin
04-27-2018, 10:05 PM
We have a member very good with Jordan he should chime in soon when he sees this.

tazdmb
04-28-2018, 12:50 AM
I was going to submit it to PSA/DNA for a quick opinion but it looks like they only do it for items up for auction. Is that accurate? If I listed it on ebay and then submitted it, would they do it for my own item? I trust your opinions but I really have to be sure on this one.

Yes they will, I have listed items with insane BIN just to get quick opinions