PDA

View Full Version : T4 Cabinet Checklist w/player first names, photos, etc

OLDBILL
03-24-2018, 09:15 PM
A couple of years ago I posted a net54 forum message in the new member section, - asking if anyone had a front back scan of a T4 Obak Cabinet/Premium baseball card for Bill Tozer, a pitcher for the PCL league to whom I’m distantly related.

Since I had no replies, I started to search deeper to see if I could find it...still no luck so far.

But I decided along the way that I would put together a spreadsheet with all the 175 T4 Cabinet Players to help others in their searches.

Looking at some of the checklists out there, I figured that since most all of them didn’t have any real details and documentation, that I would spend considerable time to make it easier for others to find any cards out there by researching and verifying 1) full names, including “nicknames,” 2) PCL team affiliations, 3) player photos off the actual T4 Cabinet cards, 4) auction and other notes associated with the cards, and 5) sources of the T4 Cabinet cards (including auction sales of the actual cards, etc.) list.

Currently, I have complete information for 53 of the 175 cards. The remainder of the players (122) without photos ,etc. do have first, middle, last names, and associated teams.

In this way, I’m trying to start and share a document that clearly shows verification of any cards still in circulation.

To me, simply saying that I have a card is not the same as showing you the card and any information associated with it.

I’m hoping that if anyone out there has any of the T4 cabinets missing from my checklist, you might send a message to my PM and we can exchange actual email addresses to send attachments. Any cards that I receive from you (including any source information), I will add to this ongoing spreadsheet crediting your donation and re-sending the updated spreadsheet version to interested members those who PM me.

If you are interested, please PM me with your email address. The high resolution pdf file is 3.2 MB and too large to send to you except through your standard email address, since the forum message (new thread) and PM don't allow attachments. Attached is a very low resolution example (page 6).
Just trying to share...

Thank you

Bill Tozer
Net54 member

OLDBILL
03-25-2018, 10:17 AM
bump