PDA

View Full Version : Looking for ebay user Deadguycardboard

Jenx34
03-23-2018, 09:19 AM
Does anyone know this Ebay user? I'm trying to contact him directly to discuss a deal larger than what I have listed on Ebay, but am not bold enough to just include an email address in an ebay message.

If you are on here or if someone knows him, please point him in my direction.
Thanks.
Chris

njdunkin1
03-23-2018, 09:23 AM
Hi Chris,

Sending a PM...Brian's a great guy.

-NJ

brianp-beme
03-23-2018, 10:17 AM
Just to note, I believe ebay blocks any message that contains an email address.

I have not dealt with deadguycardboard, but collectors in the hobby that are named Brian generally are fine, upstanding folk, and quite often have fun, interesting ebay ID's like deadguycardboard.

Brian (ebay ID used-cards)

pwang100
03-23-2018, 10:36 AM
Just to note, I believe ebay blocks any message that contains an email address.

I have not dealt with deadguycardboard, but collectors in the hobby that are named Brian generally are fine, upstanding folk, and quite often have fun, interesting ebay ID's like deadguycardboard.

Brian (ebay ID used-cards)you are correct. Ebay blocks messages that "appear to include an email address or phone number"

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Michael B
03-23-2018, 11:10 AM
There are ways around that if you want to be cagey. My ebay buying/selling name is the same as one of my email addresses. When I want to send someone my email address I will usually write a note such as 'I can be contacted with my ebay name at the American OLd url.' It has worked well.

Stampsfan
03-23-2018, 12:14 PM
I also just contacted a guy who hand wrote his email address and it was a photo on the listing.

Anyone ever hear of the eBay cops catching that one?