PDA

View Full Version : Question about BCCG

boysblue
03-15-2018, 10:07 AM
Nevermind.

Leon
03-15-2018, 10:26 AM
Nevermind.

I was going to offer my view and I think many others view too. BCCG graded cards are their own point system. If you subtract about 4-5 points from their cards, it is close. They actually say what the grade should be but then have their own point system, which is confusing to many. A BCCG 7 is vg or better?
That said, I guess on newer cards their point system could be close. I don't look at newer cards too often.
I have never seen them grade or authenticate fake cards or altered cards, though all TPG's make mistakes.

boysblue
03-15-2018, 11:07 AM
Thank you, Leon. I removed my questions because I began searching previous threads about BCCG and found out all I needed to find out.

Rich Klein
03-17-2018, 05:47 AM
I was going to offer my view and I think many others view too. BCCG graded cards are their own point system. If you subtract about 4-5 points from their cards, it is close. They actually say what the grade should be but then have their own point system, which is confusing to many. A BCCG 7 is vg or better?
That said, I guess on newer cards their point system could be close. I don't look at newer cards too often.
I have never seen them grade or authenticate fake cards or altered cards, though all TPG's make mistakes.

The last I heard on BCCG is they no longer grade "older" cards through BCCG, I don't remember what the cut-off is but you will not see any pre-1070 cards go thorough BCCG any more. They stay with more modern cards for this service and rightly so. And yes, they do insure the card is legit before putting that into a BCCG slab