PDA

View Full Version : Posting pictures from an iPhone....

Bpm0014
02-28-2018, 01:47 PM
I know this isn't technically "pre-war" but I found a simple trick that works every time when posting pics from your iPhone. Here are detailed instructions:

1. Take picture
2. Go into the picture and choose "edit"
3. Rotate the picture once...sideways...and hit "save"
4. Go into the picture again
5. Rotate the picture back to where it appears normal (3 rotations) and hit "save" again
6. You can now post the picture without fail, perfectly, every time!

h2oya311
02-28-2018, 03:43 PM
very useful info Brendan! Thanks! I couldn't post something last night from my iphone and then someone beat me to it in the amount of time it took me to send an email to myself to post the pic from my PC. I wanted to be the hero, but instead, all I did was waste my time! I'll give this a try next time. Thx!

Mark70Z
02-28-2018, 03:59 PM
Thanks! Now how do I make them bigger? When I was adding pictures a while ago, from my phone, they were the right size. Now when I do they are small.

Stonepony
02-28-2018, 04:44 PM
Nope, when I try to upload it tells me the image ( from my phone library) has the " jpeg has the incorrect file extension" :confused:

Huysmans
02-28-2018, 04:48 PM
Thanks! Now how do I make them bigger? When I was adding pictures a while ago, from my phone, they were the right size. Now when I do they are small.

+1

Bpm0014
02-28-2018, 06:27 PM
No clue how to make them bigger haha. But I tested before I posted this. Works every single time.

orly57
02-28-2018, 08:21 PM
I can only post on this site when I use a collage app I have. No clue why. I really hoped this tip would work, but alas, the image didn't upload.

Edit: it DID work on a new pic I took. Didn't work on a previously saved pic. I'll take it!!! Thanks for the tip man.