PDA

View Full Version : Does Ebay blackball accounts?

effe
02-13-2018, 10:14 AM
I used to receive just about every Ebay bucks bonus offer until I started reporting all the fake Hank Aaron autographed baseballs I was seeing. Now I bet it has been over a year since I got one of those promo notifications. Just a coincidence?

njdunkin1
02-13-2018, 10:27 AM
I used to receive just about every Ebay bucks bonus offer until I started reporting all the fake Hank Aaron autographed baseballs I was seeing. Now I bet it has been over a year since I got one of those promo notifications. Just a coincidence?

It's possible. Sometimes accounts "magically go off the list", which happened to my account that I previously used until about 2 years ago. I got fed up with no longer receiving promos (calling 3x, no fix.) I made a new account and the promos began to roll in after about 6 weeks. I get every promo now, I think.

Slinger
02-13-2018, 10:35 AM
What are these promotions and eBay bucks that you speak of?? :confused:

bnorth
02-13-2018, 03:08 PM

I rarely use them as I hardly use eBay but I get free listings all the time that I never use.:D Just got one for 200 free listings a few days ago.