PDA

View Full Version : OT: Brockmire - A baseball themed show

Buythatcard
02-10-2018, 01:03 PM
I am always looking for baseball themed movie or TV show to watch. While looking for something to watch on Hulu, I came across a show called "Brockmire". I just finished season 1 and found it entertaining. It's a raunchy comedy. I've read that season2 will be starting in April 2018.

Has anyone seen it? For those of you who have not, here is a little bit what to expect.

"Jim Brockmire was once a successful Major League Baseball play-by-play announcer and “The Voice of Kansas City.” Then in 2007, he had a drunken, profane, explicit, on-air meltdown, after discovering his wife Lucy was unfaithful. For 10 years Jim wandered the world and called random events like cock fights in the Philippines. Now, he’s back in the U.S.A. because Julia James has hired him as the announcer for her minor league club, the Morristown, PA Frackers. Can Jim reclaim his career, reputation, and love life? Will Lucy find a way to re-insinuate herself into his world?"

rainier2004
02-10-2018, 02:28 PM
Funny as all hell except episode 5 I think...pretty controversial topic in that one and didn't like it.

jefferyepayne
02-10-2018, 02:32 PM
I liked it. Waiting for season #2 to start.

jeff

quitcrab
02-10-2018, 02:39 PM
Loved season 1 ! Can't wait for season 2.
Go Daddy

quinnsryche
02-10-2018, 03:28 PM
Funniest show on TV (other than Veep). I eagerly await season 2.