PDA

View Full Version : 2018 HOF Class

TanksAndSpartans
02-03-2018, 07:00 PM
Owens, Moss, Urlacher, Lewis, Dawkins, Kramer, Brazile, and Bobby Beathard.

Anyone collect the HOF rookie set? Some new cards to add.

jefferyepayne
02-04-2018, 06:33 AM
Owens, Moss, Urlacher, Lewis, Dawkins, Kramer, Brazile, and Bobby Beathard.

Anyone collect the HOF rookie set? Some new cards to add.

A solid class. I'm really happy Kramer got in this time. Wish they would re-consider some of the old old timers who got passed over like he did, are deserving as well, but are now buried so far back they probably won't get in.

jeff

pclpads
02-04-2018, 01:09 PM
Kramer should have gotten in decades ago. What an embarrassment! At least they got him B4 he passed.

familytoad
02-04-2018, 10:51 PM
Did I read it right that Kramer makes the 14th player to make the HOF from the Lombardi teams? That’s incredible!

Growing up, reading about the Packers, I was thinking Kramer was the best Offensive Lineman in the game. I’m glad he got his due!

DBesse27
02-08-2018, 06:50 AM
Very glad Kramer got in. My only questions were Brazile in and Ty Law out (again)

argpdt
02-09-2018, 10:31 AM
I collect NFL HOF rookies and non rookie items as well. I have rookie cards of 297 of the 315 players, coaches and owners in the HOF. I don’t collect executives. In some cases, there are no cards from their playing/coaching days, so I go after the oldest available (like 1974 Fleer Hall of Fame cards). I do have at least one item from all HOFers.

I already had rookies of all of the 2018 honorees, except Beathard who I won’t look for, so I did not need to buy anything.