PDA

View Full Version : What are some good football trading sites?

wdwfan
01-28-2018, 08:52 PM
I'm just getting into vintage football, and I'm looking for good sites like this one where people trade/buy/sell football. The football section around is dead, and threads will be on P1 for several days.

I've checked Blowout, and it's mostly baseball. SCF is the same way. So what about vintage football? What are some good sites to trade that kind of stuff?

MRSPORTSCARDCOLLECTOR
01-28-2018, 11:22 PM
I'm just getting into vintage football, and I'm looking for good sites like this one where people trade/buy/sell football. The football section around is dead, and threads will be on P1 for several days.

I've checked Blowout, and it's mostly baseball. SCF is the same way. So what about vintage football? What are some good sites to trade that kind of stuff?

I don't know of any sites,but I do think football cards are going to be a goldmine going forward.Vastly underpriced compared to their baseball contemporaries. Since the 1960s football players have had far more stars. I would look into collecting all the Hall of Fame and future Hall of Fame quarterbacks.
Joe Namah
Joe Montana
Dan Marino
Peyton Manning
Tom Brady
are a good start.

cfhofer
01-29-2018, 05:54 AM
There really isn't a dedicated football site for B/S/T. Football collectors traditionally hoard their memorabilia since the stuff is pretty tough to come by (other than cards and sharpie-era autographs). You may have better luck meeting different collectors via shows or online team forums.

wdwfan
08-01-2018, 04:49 AM
Been awhile so wanted to bump this back up because I've picked up quite a few more football lots and have extras to trade

2dueces
08-01-2018, 10:42 AM
There are plenty of Facebook sites dedicated to football. No I'm not Russian.