PDA

View Full Version : Need your thoughts

GrayGhost
01-07-2018, 08:05 AM
I have been rendered homeless suddenly. Plz pray for me.

Leon, if this is inappropriate, please take it down. I consider not 50 for my family and I need everyone's love and help as so many of us do. God bless

Snapolit1
01-07-2018, 08:10 AM
Way too cold on the East Coast to be outside. Find a shelter in the area. I know they often are no great shake, but its under 10 degrees on the East Coast so please find something inside.

GrayGhost
01-07-2018, 08:16 AM
I have a warming center to go at night for the next couple months. Just nothing during the day price to clean up etc. as I look for work and all.

Leon
01-07-2018, 08:40 AM
I have a warming center to go at night for the next couple months. Just nothing during the day price to clean up etc. as I look for work and all.

Scott, you have been dealing with this issue for years. My strongest recommendation is to take any job you can find for any wages. That is the only thing that will work for you.
It isn't your financial condition hurting you it is your mental condition. Before you say you can't for whatever reason, just shut up. You can. Good luck. And these kinds of threads will be moved to the watercooler section in the future.