PDA

View Full Version : Do a brother a favor / Facebook

bbcard1
12-27-2017, 07:23 PM
Would you guys be kind enough to follow this Facebook page?

https://www.facebook.com/flyvoom/

I am just getting it started. It's a fun throw and catch toy...

I think there are sports implications as well as a good time waster. It's a throw and catch toy, but it's kind of challenging, builds muscle memory and requires pretty good dexterity to get down.

I have no idea if it will catch on, so to speak, but it's fun and I have a distributor for it...we'll see. Thanks. Mods, if this is inappropriate, feel free to move and thanks.

1952boyntoncollector
12-27-2017, 07:52 PM
shark tank...

bbcard1
12-27-2017, 07:59 PM
No lie...thought about Shark Tank. The problem is we don't really have a clear path to significant sales and they always beat you up on sales. There are three of us involved in the venture. I'm the marketing guy, I have a friend who is an attorney and the guy who invented it, who is just a guy who works in a factory who likes to throw stuff. None of us are willing to consider leaving our day jobs to do it full time. It's a fun hobby. If it really takes off, I'll buy myself a pretty ball card.

1952boyntoncollector
12-27-2017, 08:08 PM
No lie...thought about Shark Tank. The problem is we don't really have a clear path to significant sales and they always beat you up on sales. There are three of us involved in the venture. I'm the marketing guy, I have a friend who is an attorney and the guy who invented it, who is just a guy who works in a factory who likes to throw stuff. None of us are willing to consider leaving our day jobs to do it full time. It's a fun hobby. If it really takes off, I'll buy myself a pretty ball card.

still its free publicity.. and nice card..

Leon
12-27-2017, 08:08 PM
Hey Todd
I can safely say this is not where that should go :). That said, what is "an" off topic thread among friends. Good luck.

forazzurri2axz
12-28-2017, 05:52 AM
hope it "flies" !