PDA

View Full Version : New Member

ArcticWolf
12-27-2017, 09:18 AM
Good morning everyone-

Some may know me from SCN as “CPT_K”. I’m a proud Texan and former Army officer. I recognize several members I’ve dealt with.

I recently sold off all my cards, and my focus is now on HOF index cards and cuts. I get these turned into customs that I’m sure I’ll show at some point. Don’t worry, having read the board a little bit, I don’t cut up historical pieces like contracts.

Only missing (54) obtainable guys as far as players go.

Missing: W. Johnson, Ruth, Wagner, Young, Alexander, E. Collins, Gehrig, Clarke, Duffy, Walsh, Cochrane, Pennock, Traynor, Nichols, Foxx, Heilmann, P. Waner, Bender, Wallace, Maranville, Baker, Vance, Crawford, J. Robinson, Flick, S. Rice, Rixey, Cuyler, Goslin, Haines, Bancroft, Clemente, Bell, Bottomley, J. Johnson, H. Wilson, Klein, B. Gibson, Vaughan, Lombardi, Dandridge, Lazzeri, Day, Fox, Wells, H. Smith, W. Brown, Gordon, Maddux, Piazza, Bagwell, Guerrero, Hoffman, Thome

Leon
12-27-2017, 09:27 AM
Welcome and thanks for your service. Good luck in the hunt and make sure to check out the autograph section.

Huysmans
12-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Welcome aboard!!

As a Canadian, I'd like to thank you for your military service. That's a cool collecting focus.... all the best and good luck!

Brent

mrvster
12-27-2017, 05:46 PM
you will love it here!:)

peace

johnny

the 'stache
12-27-2017, 05:48 PM
Welcome aboard, Seth! Happy holidays, and thank you so much for your service!!

tjb1952tjb
12-27-2017, 05:57 PM
........and good luck completing your HOF autos.

clydepepper
12-27-2017, 06:39 PM
Happy Hunting Seth!

Enjoy the Journey!

Lgarza99
12-27-2017, 06:46 PM
Hi Seth,
Thank you for your service! I look forward to seeing some of your autograph custom presentations.

Luis