PDA

View Full Version : Tis the Season

ChiefBeef
12-22-2017, 08:24 AM
Considering all the negativity in the world, I will take a minute and thank all here for great insight in a great hobby and pastime, and some awesome interactions I personally have had. Merry Christmas and may 2018 be a good hobby year for all.

Huysmans
12-22-2017, 09:23 AM
Considering all the negativity in the world, I will take a minute and thank all here for great insight in a great hobby and pastime, and some awesome interactions I personally have had. Merry Christmas and may 2018 be a good hobby year for all.

Hey Randy, regarding the "negativity in the world", sadly, there are far too many individuals that aren't able to see things as they are and dwell on minor issues.... the truth is, the overwhelming majority of people are currently enjoying the highest standard of living and quality of life that's ever been experienced throughout the course of humankind.... this, we should be eternally grateful for. Merry Christmas and a happy new collecting year to you and your family Randy, and to everyone at Net54Baseball!!