PDA

View Full Version : wrong area for post

megalimey
12-09-2017, 10:26 AM
wrong area

batsballsbases
12-09-2017, 11:15 AM
This is the wrong place for this you have to put it in the buy sell trade section B/S/T or the autograph sell section. Also if you want information about your autographs ask the questions in the Autograph section... Thanks

megalimey
12-09-2017, 11:45 AM
This is the wrong place for this you have to put it in the buy sell trade section B/S/T or the autograph sell section. Also if you want information about your autographs ask the questions in the Autograph section... Thanks
thanks CAN I DELETE this post or do I have to leave it up ?

megalimey
12-09-2017, 11:48 AM
Posting is now moved to buy section

batsballsbases
12-09-2017, 11:51 AM
thanks CAN I DELETE this post or do I have to leave it up ?
yes you can delete it by going into the advanced settings I believe an your post.

Leon
12-09-2017, 12:24 PM
yes you can delete it by going into the advanced settings I believe an your post.

Actually, any member can delete all of their stuff in their post out, but they can't delete it, itself. Only a moderator can fully delete a post or thread and that is extraordinarily rare, except for operational issues. (mainly putting the post/thread in the wrong section)

batsballsbases
12-09-2017, 01:47 PM
Actually, any member can delete all of their stuff in their post out, but they can't delete it, itself. Only a moderator can fully delete a post or thread and that is extraordinarily rare, except for operational issues. (mainly putting the post/thread in the wrong section)

Thanks Leon you said it the way I couldnt...;);)