PDA

View Full Version : Philly Show set up with leon was a DISASTER!

danmckee
12-03-2017, 03:47 PM
Jesus H Christ! What a nightmare setting up with Leon! We argued over everything! Space, who was using what cases, who could wander the floor and at what time.... Where and what we were eating... The name of the booth and what shirts to wear!!! Incredible!

All kidding aside we had a blast!

Thanks Leon! That was the most fun I have had at a show in years and it was a real pleasure hanging out with you!

We both did very well at our table and saw and met a ton of nice collectors.

The show was a success at booth 712.

Leon I hope you make it home safe tonight.

Thanks again and I am looking forward to our next adventure!

Dan Mckee

Leon
12-03-2017, 03:56 PM
Jesus H Christ! What a nightmare setting up with Leon! We argued over everything! Space, who was using what cases, who could wander the floor and at what time.... Where and what we were eating... The name of the booth and what shirts to wear!!! Incredible!

All kidding aside we had a blast!

Thanks Leon! That was the most fun I have had at a show in years and it was a real pleasure hanging out with you!

We both did very well at our table and saw and met a ton of nice collectors.

The show was a success at booth 712.

Leon I hope you make it home safe tonight.

Thanks again and I am looking forward to our next adventure!

Dan Mckee

Thanks my friend. I am sitting at the airport for another 3 hours and then will hop on the plane. I had no idea on when the show ended ( I just didn't check but thought it might be later than 3pm) or how I was getting back to the airport so made a later flight. I wouldn't have done the show without you and had the second best show ever in selling. I had a great time and really enjoyed the many guys who came out and said they came out mostly to meet me. There were too many to list but it was sure appreciated. Makes a guy feel pretty good. Until next time Dan, happy collecting. You are one of the best. (Great Sawyer Biscuit pick up too!! :))

Phil Arem
12-03-2017, 04:15 PM
Leon. It was really great to finally meet you at Philly! Hope to speak to you soon. Best regards. Phil

Snapolit1
12-03-2017, 04:53 PM
Very nice meeting both of you. And you guys had some of the very best stuff in the room.

Bored5000
12-03-2017, 06:45 PM
I was also able to meet Leon for a minute at the Philly show; nice to finally be able to do so. :)

philliesfan
12-03-2017, 07:54 PM
Same here. Got to meet both Dan and Leon for a brief minute. Nice to put faces with names.
Robert

JLange
12-03-2017, 08:35 PM
Leon, it was great to finally meet you at the Philly Show! Glad you made the trip, and hope to see you there again some time!

whiteymet
12-06-2017, 05:00 PM
Rookies!!

met em both before.

BIG DEAL!!!

:D

Fred

hshrimps
12-06-2017, 07:05 PM
Very nice of meeting u both and all over collectors in Philly.