PDA

View Full Version : John Rogers Continued Fraud Lands Him Behind Bars

Leon
11-21-2017, 11:30 AM
For anyone who dealt with John Rogers, or acquired any of his items, this should be an interesting article and wake up call. It seems photos were only 1 of many areas including autographs, cards etc... of fraud he was committing in the hobby. One would have thought he would quit committing fraud while he was awaiting sentencing.

http://www.chicagotribune.com/news/local/breaking/ct-met-sports-memorabilia-dealer-arrested-20171120-story.html

timzcardz
11-21-2017, 11:37 AM
Well . . . criminals don't get caught because they are so smart.

"Rogers is also facing pending burglary charges in Arkansas alleging he broke into a facility where some of the items seized in the case were being stored and stole five computer hard drives later found in his car, Owens said."

And this seemed like a good idea at the time?

T205 GB
11-21-2017, 11:43 AM
A fraud and a woman beater. Hope he gets a bit more than the 11.5 they are asking for.

Michael B
11-21-2017, 01:22 PM
"I will just do it until I am caught, then stop. Oh wait I was!!" He definitely has the Forrest Gump affliction - "Stupid is as stupid does." What a fornicating rectum.

drcy
11-21-2017, 02:27 PM
"I will just do it until I am caught, then stop. Oh wait I was!!" He definitely has the Forrest Gump affliction - "Stupid is as stupid does." What a fornicating rectum.

My favorite stupid criminal story is the guy who held up a McDonald's one evening and was arrested the next morning when he returned to have breakfast.

Exhibitman
11-21-2017, 04:17 PM
Paging Doug Allen, white courtesy phone...

rjackson44
11-21-2017, 07:15 PM
Thanks Leon I’ve been following this ,,what a sad person