PDA

View Full Version : Ruth

minibatsman
11-19-2017, 11:33 AM
anyone no anything about this photo. I feel comfortable saying its real.

TCMA
11-19-2017, 12:55 PM
anyone no anything about this photo. I feel comfortable saying its real.

Impossible to tell much from that picture, unfortunately. Happen to know what’s on the back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Snapolit1
11-19-2017, 01:34 PM
No one ever bought anything saying "I feel comfortable saying it's not real."

No idea from that picture.

Why don't you tell us why you are comfortable with it being authentic, besides wishful thinking?

Duluth Eskimo
11-19-2017, 08:08 PM
It's a real photo alright

bigfanNY
11-19-2017, 08:20 PM
I concur... Definitely a photo definitely...

minibatsman
11-19-2017, 11:18 PM
i agree its a photo. but it is similar to other photos i have from the 20s and 30s . i had this photo on my computer so i just posted it from it. i will dig it out. and get better pitchers of the front and back. all i am looking for is a honest opinion. not trying to mislead anyone. and no i don't no if its authentic.

Forever Young
11-19-2017, 11:23 PM
i agree its a photo. but it is similar to other photos i have from the 20s and 30s . i had this photo on my computer so i just posted it from it. i will dig it out. and get better pitchers of the front and back. all i am looking for is a honest opinion. not trying to mislead anyone.

Honest opinion on what exactly?

Nothing can be determined by this photo posted as far as how old it is. You need to post high resolution photos of front and back for starters. What do you know about the photo?

minibatsman
11-19-2017, 11:53 PM
I have been collecting team photos for years. the dated world series photos have value.i no what there worth. I would like to no if some of this other stuff is? yall no more about this stuff than anyone I no.
after some question last night I went down stairs and took some photos of a couple I have on the wall and added them. this morning I don't no why.I don't no what I am looking for. the WS photos are available any time you want them. the others I cant find. I do like a conversation I learn stuff?.

Leon
11-20-2017, 07:44 AM
I have been collecting team photos for years. the dated world series photos have value.i no what there worth. I would like to no if some of this other stuff is? yall no more about this stuff than anyone I no.
after some question last night I went down stairs and took some photos of a couple I have on the wall and added them. this morning I don't no why.I don't no what I am looking for. the WS photos are available any time you want them. the others I cant find. I do like a conversation I learn stuff?.

"Know" not "no". You are killin' me. :) Photo looks kind of grainy to be a real photo.

Snapolit1
11-22-2017, 06:45 AM
Hilarious. Was great how often “no” was used in one paragraph.

minibatsman
11-22-2017, 06:58 AM
I KNOW understood. happy thanksgiving to all.

Forever Young
11-22-2017, 04:39 PM
I KNOW understood. happy thanksgiving to all.

Omg. Is this for real? Haha! Happy Thanksgiving!!