PDA

View Full Version : Ufc 217

nsaddict
11-05-2017, 11:59 AM
What a great night of action. All 3 title holders lost their belt. And I was thrilled with the results. Don't think there are many fans on this board? But WOW! My favorite was the womans title fight. The dominant undefeated champion is known for her trash talk, but crossed the line when publicaly making fun of the challengers "mental health" issues prior to the fight. She was a huge underdog but TKO'ed the champ in the first round. Call it sweet justice, karma or whatever :)

bnorth
11-05-2017, 02:35 PM
I am a huge fan of MMA. Great card full of great fights.:D

As for the trash talk before fights I believe 99.9% of that is WWE style marketing.

Jason
11-06-2017, 07:25 AM
Pretty good event. The womens match was my favorite as well. I have to admit being very intrigued with Womens MMA:D

bnorth
11-06-2017, 07:35 AM
Pretty good event. The womens match was my favorite as well. I have to admit being very intrigued with Womens MMA:D

I like watching the women, they put on some great fights. Bec Rawlings used to post regularly on a mma forum I was on. She was a great self promoter and was great to post with. Then when she broke up with her husband she started posting some crazy stuff and either got banned or just quit posting.