PDA

View Full Version : Huggins and Scott Auctions -Ending this Evening 11/9/17!!

hugginsandscott
10-27-2017, 10:26 AM
All:

Just a reminder that our auction is now open for bidding. Auction ends on November 9th and all initial bids must be placed by 10:00pm Eastern on November 9th.

Best of luck.

Josh Wulkan
Huggins and Scott Auctions
www.hugginsandscott.com (http://www.hugginsandscott.com)

ValKehl
10-27-2017, 07:58 PM
Guess what, sports fans - my glossy catalog arrived in today's mail at just about the same time as the auction opened for bidding - not a couple of days before the auction closes! Kudos to Huggins & Scott!

Leon
10-31-2017, 05:27 PM
Nice auction, Josh. The WOJO Rose Postcard is really nice!!
Don't think I have seen that many Topps cards in an auction in a long time. One lot has over 70,000 cards. That's a lot of cards. There must be a gazillion Topps cards up for sale.

CurtisFlood
11-01-2017, 02:42 PM
Guess what, sports fans - my glossy catalog arrived in today's mail at just about the same time as the auction opened for bidding - not a couple of days before the auction closes! Kudos to Huggins & Scott!

They do a terrific job with the catalogue and I just wish I could win something from them as I buy to resell. It is hard to get items that I really need because it is stuff other vendors and collectors go after.

Never give up is my motto!

Orioles1954
11-01-2017, 03:10 PM
They do a terrific job with the catalogue and I just wish I could win something from them as I buy to resell. It is hard to get items that I really need because it is stuff other vendors and collectors go after.

Never give up is my motto!

Thanks for the compliment!

Orioles1954
11-01-2017, 03:10 PM
Nice auction, Josh. The WOJO Rose Postcard is really nice!!
Don't think I have seen that many Topps cards in an auction in a long time. One lot has over 70,000 cards. That's a lot of cards. There must be a gazillion Topps cards up for sale.

And guess who gets to go through those gazillion Topps cards?! :eek: I think that Rose Postcard Johnson is actually "new to hobby."

Leon
11-09-2017, 05:24 AM
And guess who gets to go through those gazillion Topps cards?! :eek: I think that Rose Postcard Johnson is actually "new to hobby" and came out of Kansas.

Ending this evening. All of those Topps will be finding new homes. All gazillion. And the Rose Postcard of Wojo should garner more attention. Good luck to all (even those not bidding!!)

bobbyw8469
11-09-2017, 06:14 AM
Ending this evening. All of those Topps will be finding new homes. All gazillion. And the Rose Postcard of Wojo should garner more attention. Good luck to all (even those not bidding!!)

I always enjoy their auctions. I love the fact that you don't have to stay up all hours of the night. The individual lot ending times are PERFECT for us East Coasters.

BeanTown
11-09-2017, 11:32 AM
And guess who gets to go through those gazillion Topps cards?! :eek: I think that Rose Postcard Johnson is actually "new to hobby."

I think that H&S has had a new discovery of the Rose Johnson postcard for 3 years in a row! Maybe they are slowly releasing a "find" of them.