PDA

View Full Version : So I just got done reading "Inside T206" ....

greco827
10-24-2017, 03:35 PM
And damn. That's a lot of information to absorb in one sitting. I assume the Centennial Edition is still the most updated version of this document, and that some things have since changed, especially with the constant labor of love conducted by members such as Ted Z. and Pat R., but it is an amazing compilation of data.

Everyone credited by, and of course including, Scot Reader ... Thank you!

I'm sure this will ignite some new questions from me, and send me on searches of validation and further research, but one thing has become increasingly clear; I'm going to have to get myself a big white board! :D

sreader3
10-24-2017, 11:09 PM
And damn. That's a lot of information to absorb in one sitting. I assume the Centennial Edition is still the most updated version of this document, and that some things have since changed, especially with the constant labor of love conducted by members such as Ted Z. and Pat R., but it is an amazing compilation of data.

Everyone credited by, and of course including, Scot Reader ... Thank you!

I'm sure this will ignite some new questions from me, and send me on searches of validation and further research, but one thing has become increasingly clear; I'm going to have to get myself a big white board! :D

Hi Jason,

You’re welcome. Glad you enjoyed it. Your assumptions are correct.

Scot