PDA

View Full Version : PSA submission: sent out insured but lost my tracking/shipping info. D'oh!!

luciobar1980
09-26-2017, 05:26 PM
Hey guys, so I sent something out to PSA insured but have since lost my tracking/shipping info. Trust me, I'm angry at myself for this and have no idea where the friiiick it went. I sent the card out Monday 9/18. In my account on the website no order has shown up yet. What is the usual expected turnaround on this and when would be a date that I could reasonably start worrying? I do realize it is probably fine but my losing my tracking info has put an element of worry in what should be a non-issue. :p

scotgreb
09-26-2017, 05:36 PM
My last submission (about a month ago) took about a week for PSA to log. I'd give it plenty of time.

Scott

swarmee
09-26-2017, 05:45 PM
5-7 business days seem to be an average for a PSA submission to "log". If it's not in by Friday, I would start to worry.

ngnichols
09-26-2017, 05:48 PM
My last submission (about a month ago) took about a week for PSA to log. I'd give it plenty of time.

Scott

This.

I've done the same thing and got worried because mine was like 53 cards.

conor912
09-26-2017, 08:24 PM
Whenever i send anything of value, regardless of what it is, as soon as the cashier hands me my receipt, I take a pic and email it to myself.

luciobar1980
09-26-2017, 08:46 PM
Whenever i send anything of value, regardless of what it is, as soon as the cashier hands me my receipt, I take a pic and email it to myself.

Definitely not a bad idea. I'm usually good about keeping the receipt in a safe place. As I said... d'oh!!!!

mechanicalman
09-26-2017, 10:50 PM
Definitely not a bad idea. I'm usually good about keeping the receipt in a safe place. As I said... d'oh!!!!

I believe you can call their customer service and ask if it was received.