PDA

View Full Version : 1952Boyntoncollector Outing prices on BST?

FirstYearCards
09-24-2017, 10:11 AM
First off I understand the hypocrisy of my posting in this forum.

Just a minor observance on some of the cards/memorabilia that I have been following. Seems Jake takes a snap of original list with price to some of the BST items. Is this so there is a record of the initial list price? Shouldn't the buyer and seller have some privacy of the potential sale price? I assume that's why the price is removed/changed to SOLD when transaction complete.

Republicaninmass
09-24-2017, 10:42 AM
I was under the impression people could only post positive comments about the card in bst threads

darwinbulldog
09-24-2017, 10:42 AM
Meh. Anybody who sees a price listed on the BST and buys the card is aware that the list price was already posted in a public forum. I usually ask buyers if they want me to delete the price when I mark a card as sold. Most of them don't care.

1952boyntoncollector
09-24-2017, 10:53 AM
First off I understand the hypocrisy of my posting in this forum.

Just a minor observance on some of the cards/memorabilia that I have been following. Seems Jake takes a snap of original list with price to some of the BST items. Is this so there is a record of the initial list price? Shouldn't the buyer and seller have some privacy of the potential sale price? I assume that's why the price is removed/changed to SOLD when transaction complete.

Not everyone removes the sale price..many list 'sold' so people dont ask them if the card is for sale. Sometimes when i replied to the sellers listing about a card and commented how it looks, the price may show on there but i didnt think about it mattering since the price was on a public forum..not a secret..

The seller can always not list a price and and send messages back and forth. How many prices are listed on B/s/t the last 30-60 days...what percentage of them do you see me posting what you claim? less than 1%? Not sure what why you care to start a thread.

Any card for sale I have, you are welcome to do whatever you are claiming i have done. However i would feel sad seeing at least some of the prices i had for a two psa 4 centered t206 green cobbs i has listed knowing what they sold for today

3-2-count
09-24-2017, 10:54 AM
This was brought to my attention a while back by another N54 member as well.

Because of this moving forward, any items that I post for sale here will be listed with the nomenclature of "dropping me an email if interested" rather than the posting of a price.

Problem solved!

1952boyntoncollector
09-24-2017, 10:57 AM

Because of this moving forward, any items that I post for sale here will be listed with the nomenclature of "dropping me an email if interested" rather than the posting of a price.

Problem solved!

That is correct. That is an option available.

However a quick search of your recent posts shows you have sold cards and you still list the former asking price on at least one .not pricey but it is what it is...i also dont see any posts from me on there or on any other thread you sold cards and have 'sold' on them....

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?p=1695803#post1695803

frankbmd
09-24-2017, 11:00 AM
I haggle in my closet with the door closed.:eek:

FirstYearCards
09-24-2017, 11:09 AM
I know it's a personal preference if you'd like the price to be known. Just wondering why you would go through the extra step of capturing the price and inserting in your post. Why not let the seller decide that for him/her self?

swarmee
09-24-2017, 11:20 AM
Some people press the "Reply" button and some people press the "Quote" button. That's probably all it is.

botn
09-24-2017, 11:25 AM
Buyer and seller privacy? Are you f&%*ing kidding? We are posting on a public board. There is no frigging privacy. I commend Jake for doing it. I am one who finds it so annoying when the seller deletes the asking price. While it is only an asking price and we have no idea what price was agreed to, it would be nice to be able to go back and see the transaction. Should we do away with VCP because it violates people's privacy? Give me a break.

pclpads
09-24-2017, 12:01 PM
+1. Why the effing sold price mystery? We're talking sports cards here, not the nuclear codes. :(

irishdenny
09-24-2017, 01:04 PM

I Love it... me Too!
Cept I keep the door open cause I want others to hear me.
I encourage them to think I'm NuTz...

THeN THeY either leave me alone or Ask Fir Guidance :)

iT iS WHaT iT iS!!! (So True, I Love THaT Statement!)

Peter_Spaeth
09-24-2017, 01:04 PM
Agree with Greg and Dave. I don't think I have ever deleted an asking price from a sell thread, nor has anyone ever requested that I do so. Much ado about nothing.

FirstYearCards
09-24-2017, 01:12 PM
I'm just asking if the seller clearly removes the price, why does a third party with nothing to do with the transaction feel it's his responsibility to let the price be known?

chaddurbin
09-24-2017, 01:32 PM

Problem solved!

I kneel and lock arms with you Tony....49% because I remove prices and mark cards sold also, and 51% because anything Boynton does annoys the hell out of me so it must be wrong.

ajjohnsonsoxfan
09-24-2017, 01:34 PM
I like seeing the prices left intact as I think it's good for the hobby overall and drives interest in cards knowing what they sell for. Jake keep it up!

Peter_Spaeth
09-24-2017, 01:39 PM

I suspect you do other things in there as well. :D

iowadoc77
09-24-2017, 01:48 PM
I suspect you do other things in there as well. :D

Whoa! Shots (or maybe blanks :eek:) fired!

3-2-count
09-24-2017, 01:48 PM
I kneel and lock arms with you Tony....49% because I remove prices and mark cards sold also, and 51% because anything Boynton does annoys the hell out of me so it must be wrong.

Affirmative on your point #2 Q. Good to hear from ya my friend!!

Sean
09-24-2017, 01:55 PM
I was under the impression people could only post positive comments about the card in bst threads

Ted, I can't tell if you're kidding or if you never read that Cobb Red/ Lenox thread from last year. :D

Republicaninmass
09-24-2017, 02:24 PM
Ted, I can't tell if you're kidding or if you never read that Cobb Red/ Lenox thread from last year. :D

I believe that's where Leon had finally posted "onky positive comments regarding the card"

What a ride that one was!

...and then it came back around full circle

bnorth
09-24-2017, 02:30 PM
because anything Boynton does annoys the hell out of me so it must be wrong.

^^ This X1000^^:)

WTF are people even posting anything in the BST threads besides a question, pm sent, or I will take it. All these nice card and other totally irreverent garbage posts needs to stop, it is not fair to the other sellers.

tschock
09-24-2017, 03:27 PM

WTF are people even posting anything in the BST threads besides a question, pm sent, or I will take it. All these nice card and other totally irreverent garbage posts needs to stop, it is not fair to the other sellers.

Shill bumping? :cool:

botn
09-24-2017, 03:54 PM

Once again Ben makes sense. The comments giving props to the card and the seller are purely ridiculous. They add nothing to the purpose of the post. Want to pat the seller on the back for listing a nice card then send him a PM.

Peter_Spaeth
09-24-2017, 04:33 PM
Once again Ben makes sense. The comments giving props to the card and the seller are purely ridiculous. They add nothing to the purpose of the post. Want to pat the seller on the back for listing a nice card then send him a PM.

Great seller here.
Wow. Just wow.
Wish I could afford it!!
Nice (fill in name of player).

asoriano
09-24-2017, 06:08 PM
"nice card"

Mountaineer1999
09-24-2017, 06:23 PM
Yous guys are a tough crowd.

CW
09-24-2017, 08:04 PM
I am also guilty of the "nice card" comment in the past, but I try to avoid it for one reason: it may give the seller a false alarm that the card has been sold. He or she seller may see that their thread has a comment and get excited that someone posted "I'll take it". While compliments are cool, I could see that as being a disappointment in a BST thread.

1952boyntoncollector
09-24-2017, 09:18 PM

I agree as well. However those types of comments are not what the purpose of this thread was about. Its about the sin of keeping the b/s/t asking prices on the thread by quoting a prior post... Maybe 1% of the time you see that from me whether intentional on not when you look at all the b/s/ts..

bnorth always disagrees, but as always, it looks like there are many more people on my side than his. It would appear that most people do not care about quoting an asking price on a public forum and its no big deal at all and makes no sense to make a thread about.... its baseball cards... ..heck even greg agrees with me on this one..thats should tell you something..

I have seen sellers on counter offers say 'i have more into the card on that' but i find that hard to believe if i see a recent 'asking' price for less (from a source where they got the card) than what the current offer is to them ...not sure how getting information is a bad thing

Stampsfan
09-25-2017, 01:52 AM

Agreed. GLWS, or whatever white noise comes out of these is quite annoying. If there is something I'm halfway interested in, and I see it bumped, I want to see that the added post is relevant in a BST way; not "Nice card...". ZZZZZZZ on that or other useless comments.

Snapolit1
09-25-2017, 05:35 AM
With all the terrible terrible stuff in the news lately, I have to say, nothing pisses me off more that opening a BST thread and seeing where some jerk posted "Nice card" for no reason. Makes my blood boil. What the hell is wrong with some people.

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 06:07 AM
With all the terrible terrible stuff in the news lately, I have to say, nothing pisses me off more that opening a BST thread and seeing where some jerk posted "Nice card" for no reason. Makes my blood boil. What the hell is wrong with some people.

LOL!

Some people have nothing better to do than to just whine about something. I mean, really, what's the difference between a "nice card" in a BST listing or a "nice card" in the monthly pick-up thread? Isn't a nice card a nice card no matter where it's posted?

Leon
09-25-2017, 06:39 AM
LOL!

Some people have nothing better to do than to just whine about something. I mean, really, what's the difference between a "nice card" in a BST listing or a "nice card" in the monthly pick-up thread? Isn't a nice card a nice card no matter where it's posted?

Quit it. We are in the middle of griping. Ok everyone, carry on..... Oh here is a nice card too....

glynparson
09-25-2017, 06:41 AM
I feel the prices should stay but really don't give a crap either way. I think the bst is fine as it is. Far more messed up things in this biz to worry about.

Snapolit1
09-25-2017, 07:00 AM
LOL!

I've sold a bunch of things on BST. I wish 5 or 10 people would post "nice card wish I could afford it" to every single one. Moves card to the top of the page and all publicity is good publicity, as they say.

itslarry
09-25-2017, 07:14 AM
Don't people here use services to look up past prices? I swear I've hear talk about it. Worthpoint maybe?
Isn't this the same thing but free?

Bpm0014
09-25-2017, 07:27 AM
I commend Jake for doing it. I am one who finds it so annoying when the seller deletes the asking price.

Amen. I hate it when sellers delete the prices...

OsFan
09-25-2017, 07:28 AM
I'm definitely going to start posting "nice card" in everyone's sales threads

Snapolit1
09-25-2017, 07:40 AM
Could also add ". . .won't last long."

bnorth
09-25-2017, 08:02 AM
This card is for sale. Please PM or email your best offer as I promise to leave my asking price posted after it sells. I also welcome all bumps telling me how nice it looks, wishing me luck selling , or any other message so my item stays at the top of the page. With my daily bumps and your comments we can keep my item at the top!!! Good luck and remember bid early and bid often.:D:eek:

EDIT: This was an attempt at humor, I am not trying to sell anything.:)

seablaster
09-25-2017, 08:03 AM
I'm just asking if the seller clearly removes the price, why does a third party with nothing to do with the transaction feel it's his responsibility to let the price be known?

This is 100% spot-on.

By boynton interjecting, he prevents the seller from deciding for themselves whether they want to leave the price listed or not. Why should a third party be making that decision for the seller?

Jason
09-25-2017, 08:08 AM
This is 100% spot-on.

By boynton interjecting, he prevents the seller from deciding for themselves whether they want to leave the price listed or not. Why should a third party be making that decision for the seller?

Both of these posts about sums it up for me as well. While alot of people may not like the fact sellers take the price down it is there choice. Yes it being a public forum opens up any post to being quoted with the original price in said quote. That doesnt make it any less of a dick move what Jake is doing IMO.

Leon
09-25-2017, 08:23 AM
This card is for sale. Please PM or email your best offer as I promise to leave my asking price posted after it sells. I also welcome all bumps telling me how nice it looks, wishing me luck selling , or any other message so my item stays at the top of the page. With my daily bumps and your comments we can keep my item at the top!!! Good luck and remember bid early and bid often.:D:eek:

Let it be known, if anyone acts like an idiot it will be dealt with quickly.

3-2-count
09-25-2017, 08:32 AM
Both of these posts about sums it up for me as well. While alot of people may not like the fact sellers take the price down it is there choice. Yes it being a public forum opens up any post to being quoted with the original price in said quote. That doesnt make it any less of a dick move what Jake is doing IMO.

Jason, I've taken the liberty of highlighting in bold an important point in your comment above. You're spot on!!

Republicaninmass
09-25-2017, 08:48 AM
Let it be known, if anyone acts like an idiot it will be dealt with quickly.

From the BST "Rules section"

There should be no interference by 3rd parties within the Buy/Sell/Trade areas. Third parties are those not involved in a transaction.

Snapolit1
09-25-2017, 09:12 AM
I agree wholeheartedly that if you are not a party to the transaction you have no standing to comment on any aspect of it for any reason. MYOB.

jcc6252
09-25-2017, 09:23 AM
"The first part of the party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the first part of the party of the first part. And, if any of the parties participating in this contract are shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified."

frankbmd
09-25-2017, 09:30 AM
Since the asking price is not necessarily the selling price, why not insist that buyers post their offering prices as well. If the card is sold, it is reasonable to assume that the card sold between the two prices.

As a seller with multiple cards in one thread, I see nothing wrong with removing a sold card and the asking price when it is sold. It is difficult to resell a card that is already shipped :eek: and believe it or not, some forum members only see the card and price (if it is there) and not the $OLD.

Excuse me, but I have to return to my closet to haggle now.:D

btcarfagno
09-25-2017, 09:37 AM
Marx Brothers. A Night At The Opera:

Driftwood: We've got a contract, no matter how small it is!

Fiorello: Hey wait, wait! What does this say here? This thing here?

Driftwood: Oh that. Oh that's the usual clause...that's in every contract. That just says...eh...it says...eh..."If any of the parties participating in this contract are shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified."

Fiorello: Well, I don't know...

Driftwood: It's alright, that's in every contract! That's what they call a "sanity clause."

Fiorello: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you can't fool me. There ain't no sanity clause!

Tom C

MikeGarcia
09-25-2017, 09:39 AM
"The first part of the party of the first part shall be known in this contract as the first part of the party of the first part. And, if any of the parties participating in this contract are shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified."

.."Hey you doana foola me....everybody knows there ain'ta no 'Sanity Claus' "

barrysloate
09-25-2017, 09:39 AM

A Night at the Opera...:)

Why not after a sale is made, the seller can give the buyer the option of leaving the price up, for future reference, or deleting it for privacy. Let the buyer decide which he prefers.

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 12:17 PM
Quit it. We are in the middle of griping. Ok everyone, carry on..... Oh here is a nice card too....

nice card..

jcc6252
09-25-2017, 12:26 PM
Marx Brothers. A Night At The Opera:

Driftwood: We've got a contract, no matter how small it is!

Fiorello: Hey wait, wait! What does this say here? This thing here?

Driftwood: Oh that. Oh that's the usual clause...that's in every contract. That just says...eh...it says...eh..."If any of the parties participating in this contract are shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified."

Fiorello: Well, I don't know...

Driftwood: It's alright, that's in every contract! That's what they call a "sanity clause."

Fiorello: Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha...you can't fool me. There ain't no sanity clause!

Tom C

Can't get anything by you guys - Honk Honk

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 12:27 PM
Jason, I've taken the liberty of highlighting in bold an important point in your comment above. You're spot on!!

Tony and Jason are in the minority on this. I wish i could get asking price on every card i sold. Would be great to point out to a future buyer the 'asking price' i supposively paid and so i need to ask for more because thats how much i have into it.

Its a big secret to know a price that is likely more than what i actually paid for a card? You guys are really going to complain and start a thread on this.. hmmm so im the annoying one that is interfering. I didnt start this thread and there are actual complainers about posting a price in a public forum and upset that their fantasy price is forever listed. Can always just not list a price if its so secret.

Heck many listings say 'if cant sell i will send to an auction house' I guess the auction house will delete the sale price when they sell it.

FirstYearCards
09-25-2017, 12:27 PM
nice card..

Lol, very good.

pokerplyr80
09-25-2017, 12:29 PM
Buyer and seller privacy? Are you f&%*ing kidding? We are posting on a public board. There is no frigging privacy. I commend Jake for doing it. I am one who finds it so annoying when the seller deletes the asking price. While it is only an asking price and we have no idea what price was agreed to, it would be nice to be able to go back and see the transaction. Should we do away with VCP because it violates people's privacy? Give me a break.

Greg and I don't always see eye to eye, but I'm in 100% agreement on this one. If you want to keep your asking price a secret sell it privately. Don't post it on a public forum.

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 12:36 PM
This is 100% spot-on.

On any quote, you are leaving what was said by the poster forever listed. If you quote a picture of the card, people wil see the Cert number forever though some people like to black out the cert number because they dont want it known. By quoting what someone says, their comments are there forever. So these quotes are preventing the seller themselves of what they want to leave in their post or not. Sometimes you see sellers delete entire threads which they cant do if there is someone quoting what they said.

Who is to decide where to draw the line of what you can quote or not. Your comment basically means we cant quote anything. If leon deletes the quote function then everything is solved, but why would he do that on a public forum.

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 12:45 PM
From the BST "Rules section"

There should be no interference by 3rd parties within the Buy/Sell/Trade areas. Third parties are those not involved in a transaction.

I'm not trying to be petty, but you really need to define "interference." I'll give you two examples.

A) Seller lists a card on the BST. Someone posts "nice card." What harm have they done?
B) Seller lists a card on the BST. Someone posts "PM sent" but only wants to beat up on the seller's asking price, doesn't make a commitment to purchase and has only wasted the seller's time. Now, anybody else looking at that BST listing is going to see "PM sent" and think the item is not longer for sale.

Which is more interference, A or B? I guarantee B happens a lot more than A.

FirstYearCards
09-25-2017, 12:48 PM
On any quote, you are leaving what was said by the poster forever listed. If you quote a picture of the card, people wil see the Cert number forever though some people like to black out the cert number because they dont want it known. By quoting what someone says, their comments are there forever. So these quotes are preventing the seller themselves of what they want to leave in their post or not. Sometimes you see sellers delete entire threads which they cant do if there is someone quoting what they said.

Who is to decide where to draw the line of what you can quote or not. Your comment basically means we cant quote anything. If leon deletes the quote function then everything is solved, but why would he do that on a public forum.

Pretty sure this answers your last paragraph. The rules decide, Leon enforces.

There should be no interference by 3rd parties within the Buy/Sell/Trade areas. Third parties are those not involved in a transaction. This includes, but is not limited to, posting current or historical cost information, commenting negatively on the offer or item, or anything that interferes with the listing in a negative way

seablaster
09-25-2017, 12:50 PM
Uh, try again.

My comment means that you or any other individual who is not involved in the transaction related to a BST post needs to not interject.

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 12:52 PM
Pretty sure this answers your last paragraph. The rules decide, Leon enforces.

There should be no interference by 3rd parties within the Buy/Sell/Trade areas. Third parties are those not involved in a transaction. This includes, but is not limited to, posting current or historical cost information, commenting negatively on the offer or item, or anything that interferes with the listing in a negative way

It looks from those rules that comments are fine as long as they are not negative. Not sure how saying nice card is negative or quoting anything the seller says. Its not quoting a negative comment from someone else, its a quote of the actual seller. You are also bumping the thread which is a positive thing.

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 12:57 PM
Uh, try again.

My comment means that you or any other individual who is not involved in the transaction related to a BST post needs to not interject.

Uh, read the rules. Third parties are clearly allowed to comment on posts. (Hence the rule of not saying anything negative) Plus how would you know if I made an offer or not. I have bought many cards on this site. Id rather have someone post nice card on my listing then pm me a low ball offer.

Heck people have posted VCP pricing (but fail to mention past sales that support my pricing ) on my listings and I never seen you comment about that but someone saying nice card and quoting what the seller actually says you have a problem with.

FirstYearCards
09-25-2017, 01:03 PM
There should be no interference by 3rd parties within the Buy/Sell/Trade areas. Third parties are those not involved in a transaction. This includes, but is not limited to, posting current or historical cost information, commenting negatively on the offer or item, or anything that interferes with the listing in a negative way.

First two sentences are pretty clear.

bnorth
09-25-2017, 01:03 PM
I'm not trying to be petty, but you really need to define "interference." I'll give you two examples.

A) Seller lists a card on the BST. Someone posts "nice card." What harm have they done?
B) Seller lists a card on the BST. Someone posts "PM sent" but only wants to beat up on the seller's asking price, doesn't make a commitment to purchase and has only wasted the seller's time. Now, anybody else looking at that BST listing is going to see "PM sent" and think the item is not longer for sale.

Which is more interference, A or B? I guarantee B happens a lot more than A.

This is really simple.
A) gives the seller a free bump to the top of the listings for absolutely no reason and is not fair to those that fallow the rules.

B) How by any stretch of the imagination does PM sent mean the item is now sold?

As far as prices being removed I am with Jake, I hate it also.

FirstYearCards
09-25-2017, 01:11 PM
My last post on this.

All this is very petty, I know. I do believe the seller and/or buyer should have the right to decided if the price is removed, even after listing it publicly. Third parties should leave the thread alone. It may not be a negative to you but you can not know how other people view your comments/quotes.

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 01:12 PM
B) How by any stretch of the imagination does PM sent mean the item is now sold?

So, if I'm looking at a BST listing and someone has posted "PM sent" to the seller, what am I supposed to assume? That the one who posted the "PM sent" is PMing the seller to invite him out for a beer? Come on, use a little bit of common sense.

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 01:12 PM
There should be no interference by 3rd parties within the Buy/Sell/Trade areas. Third parties are those not involved in a transaction. This includes, but is not limited to, posting current or historical cost information, commenting negatively on the offer or item, or anything that interferes with the listing in a negative way.

[B]First two sentences are pretty clear.

And so is the third sentence. The first sentence establishes the rule. The second sentence defines third party and the last sentence defines interference.

As much as I never thought I would say this, Jake is right here...based on the wording.

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 01:15 PM

First two sentences are pretty clear.

Yes I agree they are very clear and I clearly followed them. If you dont agree, then the sentences arent pretty clear as you think.

Leon
09-25-2017, 01:23 PM
Yes I agree they are very clear and I clearly followed them. If you dont agree, then the sentences arent pretty clear as you think.

That all said the system shouldn't be manipulated to show prices if another member doesn't want them...if they don't want prices shown then you need to heed their wishes. That kind of goes within the rules of posting historical pricing or something that can negatively influence a sale. Rule technicalities don't work here. It is sort of like a Judge Judy court. Regardless of some laws, If it makes sense then she agrees and if not she doesn't. Technicalities almost never work in her courtroom. I love her.

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 01:27 PM
That all said the system shouldn't be manipulated to show prices if another member doesn't want them...if they don't want prices shown then you need to heed their wishes. That kind of goes within the rules of posting historical pricing or something that can negatively influence a sale. Rule technicalities don't work here. It is sort of like a Judge Judy court. Regardless of some laws, If it makes sense then she agrees and if not she doesn't. Technicalities almost never work in her courtroom. I love her.

Understood, but no one has stated they didnt want them showed on any of their postings in the past. Heck didnt even know it was an issue. Been going on for years. The first I learned of it is the one or 2 people on the thread who didnt even start the thread. They also pretty much said they just disagreed because it was me they have issue with not the subject matter.. Ill follow whatever you want its your forum. I think part of the reason nobody ever contacted me is they thought it was allowed until right now.

To date, nobody has ever emailed me to take a post off. You did say if another member doesnt want them. I can only assume they are fine with it if they not say otherwise. 'if they dont want prices shown you need to heed their wishes' Understood but noone has ever told me that. (perhaps because they thought it was allowed until now) There was nothing for me to heed....

However i really dont think i was going on a technicality. Quoting what they say? Thats not posting historical pricing which would be from another source or where it came from. The seller already offered posted pricing to the public. Again its your forum ill follow whatever you want, but in the beggining i just hit quote and not reply and wasnt trying to sneak anything. Thats why i defended myself here with a lot of support.

So in the future if a member (buyer or seller) posts for me to remove a quoted asking price, that is fine as i will now know the member wanted it removed . Also the people that i know that never want it quoted ill heed that as well which appears to be 2 or 3 people thus far. Anyone else can pm me etc if they want to keep their posted asking price a secret. Again i think this impacts about 1% of the b/s/t listings.

bnorth
09-25-2017, 01:28 PM
So, if I'm looking at a BST listing and someone has posted "PM sent" to the seller, what am I supposed to assume? That the one who posted the "PM sent" is PMing the seller to invite him out for a beer? Come on, use a little bit of common sense.

Try some common sense yourself. I know you are on here to argue so common sense tells me I am the dumb one in this instance for even considering that you would use it.

pokerplyr80
09-25-2017, 01:33 PM

I would assume the person inquired about the card and made an offer less than the asking price. Nothing more.

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 01:33 PM
Try some common sense yourself. I know you are on here to argue so common sense tells me I am the dumb one in this instance for even considering that you would use it.

Typical douchebag self, huh Ben?

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 01:38 PM
I would assume the person inquired about the card and made an offer less than the asking price. Nothing more.

How do you determine the amount of the offer by only "PM sent"? Seriously, please explain.

pokerplyr80
09-25-2017, 01:46 PM
How do you determine the amount of the offer by only "PM sent"? Seriously, please explain.

Because I would also assume someone willing to pay the asking price would post I'll take it, not pm sent.

Dewey
09-25-2017, 01:47 PM
It seems logical that an offer of asking price would be "I'll take it." PM sent might mean registering interest, asking for more detail, or making an offer under asking. All of those are reasonable assumptions, especially the one about an offer under asking. Am I to assume a PM'd offer at or over asking?

Then to clear matters up, a seller on the ball usually comments, "PMs replied to" to make clear the item is still for sale.

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 01:50 PM
Because I would also assume someone willing to pay the asking price would post I'll take it, not pm sent.

So which one took it?

http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=244654

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 01:52 PM

Some sellers are lazy but if i see a pm sent, and a few days pass i assume it wasnt for asking price otherwise 'sold' would be on there. I also assume maybe they sent a pm but there was no answer so they posted it on the forum to tell the seller they tried to reach them. Maybe they wanted more photos who knows... But yeah, its just assumptions, maybe it did sell. I wouldn't actually know anything.

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 01:54 PM
So which one took it?

Dont know who took it but i do note the secret asking price is still there and also there is no post from me quoting it.

pokerplyr80
09-25-2017, 02:01 PM
So which one took it?

No way to tell from that post. Perhaps neither. My point is that to assume a sale was made because someone posted pm sent defies common sense. Any time I've listed a card for sale here I get a few questions, requests for better scans, and low ball offers before either a sale is made or the card gets sent off to pwcc.

irishdenny
09-25-2017, 02:15 PM

This is 100% spot-on.

This Help is known as a Modern Day Tool...
The Definition of "Tool" is Defined by each member who cares.
Either way, the word "Tool" Applies! :)

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 02:20 PM
My point is that to assume a sale was made because someone posted pm sent defies common sense.

I get your point, you're not getting mine. I believe you're whole a lot smarter than Ben, so let's try this again. My original point was this. We were talking about BST interference and I said "Nice card" is no more interference than "PM sent." If one wants to inquire about a card, send a PM. Is there really a need to announce that you're sending the PM (I'm not talking about the cases where the poster has sent multiple PMs that weren't responded to)??? Why is "Nice card" interference but "PM sent" (when the purpose of the PM isn't to purchase the card) is not interference? I expect Ben not got get that, but surely you do????

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 02:23 PM
This Help is known as a Modern Day Tool...
The Definition of "Tool" is Defined by each member who cares.
Either way, the word "Tool" Applies! :)

Tool applies to your comment, but not the sharpest tool in the shed.

pokerplyr80
09-25-2017, 02:33 PM
I get your point, you're not getting mine. I believe you're whole a lot smarter than Ben, so let's try this again. My original point was this. We were talking about BST interference and I said "Nice card" is no more interference than "PM sent." If one wants to inquire about a card, send a PM. Is there really a need to announce that you're sending the PM (I'm not talking about the cases where the poster has sent multiple PMs that weren't responded to)??? Why is "Nice card" interference but "PM sent" (when the purpose of the PM isn't to purchase the card) is not interference? I expect Ben not got get that, but surely you do????

Fair enough. Anyone who feels either is interference should look up the definition of interference. Nice card, good luck with sale, etc. might not contribute much, but are pretty common on this site. The only thing quoting the original post interferes with is the ability to later delete the asking price.

btcarfagno
09-25-2017, 03:07 PM
If a well respected member of this forum makes a positive comment on an item I have for sale I am thrilled. It is somewhat akin to a respected endorsement. I will take those any time I can get them.

Also I have had enough instances, both as a buyer and a seller, where "PM sent" being posted didn't mean squat.

Finally, sometimes people will post a "PM sent" to get a time stamp in showing when the PM with "I'll take it" was made in case there are multiple people who might say the same thing. The "PM sent" post might make the difference in such a case.

Tom C

Republicaninmass
09-25-2017, 03:50 PM
. The only thing quoting the original post interferes with is the ability to later delete the asking price.

Dont forget to add it's coming from a third party, not interested in buying the card.

Peter_Spaeth
09-25-2017, 04:02 PM
PM sent seems like emailing someone to tell them you left them a voice mail.

Republicaninmass
09-25-2017, 04:10 PM
Anything other than "I'll take it"....aint takin' it

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 04:14 PM
IFinally, sometimes people will post a "PM sent" to get a time stamp in showing when the PM with "I'll take it" was made in case there are multiple people who might say the same thing. The "PM sent" post might make the difference in such a case.

We're getting off track here, but wouldn't an "I'll take it" post accomplish the same thing with the time stamp as a "PM sent" post? Maybe it's just me? Maybe I think different than most? :confused:

ullmandds
09-25-2017, 04:18 PM

ive always found the message stating a message was sent to be quite odd.

ullmandds
09-25-2017, 04:18 PM
We're getting off track here, but wouldn't an "I'll take it" post accomplish the same thing with the time stamp as a "PM sent" post? Maybe it's just me? Maybe I think different than most? :confused:

ummmmm...NO! Not the same at all!

ullmandds
09-25-2017, 04:19 PM
Anything other than "I'll take it"....aint takin' it

exactly

pokerplyr80
09-25-2017, 04:23 PM
ive always found the message stating a message was sent to be quite odd.

It can serve a purpose if someone's notifications aren't working properly, or if they haven't responded to your pm.

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 04:24 PM
ummmmm...NO! Not the same at all!

How not? Explain.

ullmandds
09-25-2017, 04:27 PM
How not? Explain.

saying pm sent...tells everyone that a pm was sent...usually to ask question or dicker over price. I'll take it...means i'll take it.

its as simple as that???

ullmandds
09-25-2017, 04:28 PM
[QUOTE=pokerplyr80;1704314]It can serve a purpose if someone's notifications aren't working properly, or if they haven't responded to your pm.[

and how often do u really think this is the issue?

vintagetoppsguy
09-25-2017, 04:28 PM
saying pm sent...tells everyone that a pm was sent...usually to ask question or dicker over price. I'll take it...means i'll take it.

its as simple as that???

Did you even read what I was quoting/responding to?

My God, reading comprehension is a lost art on the boards.

ullmandds
09-25-2017, 04:30 PM
Did you even read what I was quoting/responding to?

My God, reading comprehension is a lost art on the boards.

honestly...no i didnt see it...i apologize in this case...and only this case I agree with you!

I should have stuck to my initial impression and just kept walkin'!

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 04:49 PM
Dont forget to add it's coming from a third party, not interested in buying the card.

How do you know the third party isnt interested in buying the card. If they are interested then you are fine with that? If not why does being interested matter in your point of view. If 3 people are interested in a card and one person buys it..are the other 2 people 'third partys'? Only 1 person buys the card..but there could be 10 people interested.....

pokerplyr80
09-25-2017, 05:59 PM
[QUOTE=pokerplyr80;1704314]It can serve a purpose if someone's notifications aren't working properly, or if they haven't responded to your pm.[

and how often do u really think this is the issue?

Often enough that it doesn't hurt to post pm sent just in case. The seller could also have gotten more than 1 message and missed yours. Or their inbox could be full.

botn
09-25-2017, 06:00 PM

Yes and it too is pretty unnecessary. Posting a PM sent post will likely be seen after an email of that actual PM is received in this day where 99% of us are wired into our email 24/7.

Peter_Spaeth
09-25-2017, 06:57 PM
Yes and it too is pretty unnecessary. Posting a PM sent post will likely be seen after an email of that actual PM is received in this day where 99% of us are wired into our email 24/7.

There is an aspect to it of a dog marking its spot.

botn
09-25-2017, 07:20 PM
There is an aspect to it of a dog marking its spot.

Yes that too but it is just excessive and typical of people but I will stop whining since it is taking this thread off topic.

The inane comments do not bother me as much as deleting the asking price. What if all of the auction houses, including ebay, only made the final price realized available to just the winner? Why are Net 54 transactions being given special treatment? It is really so silly.

Jason
09-25-2017, 07:27 PM
Tony and Jason are in the minority on this. I wish i could get asking price on every card i sold. Would be great to point out to a future buyer the 'asking price' i supposively paid and so i need to ask for more because thats how much i have into it.

Its a big secret to know a price that is likely more than what i actually paid for a card? You guys are really going to complain and start a thread on this.. hmmm so im the annoying one that is interfering. I didnt start this thread and there are actual complainers about posting a price in a public forum and upset that their fantasy price is forever listed. Can always just not list a price if its so secret.

Heck many listings say 'if cant sell i will send to an auction house' I guess the auction house will delete the sale price when they sell it.

Damn im always in the minority. Still a dick move:D

Wish in one hand and actually BUY cards and contribute to the hobby in a positive manner in the other and see which fills up first!

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 07:40 PM
Damn im always in the minority. Still a dick move:D

Wish in one hand and actually BUY cards and contribute to the hobby in a positive manner in the other and see which fills up first!

Yes deleting asking prices is great for the hobby. Maybe you can convince auction houses and ebay (who are more egregious because they actually have sold prices not asking prices) to delete the sold prices....that will contribute to the hobby in a positive manner...

Im fine with not keeping asking prices on net54....but its not exactly a sin to keep them up..

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 07:42 PM
Yes that too but it is just excessive and typical of people but I will stop whining since it is taking this thread off topic.

The inane comments do not bother me as much as deleting the asking price. What if all of the auction houses, including ebay, only made the final price realized available to just the winner? Why are Net 54 transactions being given special treatment? It is really so silly.

Especially since sellers can just say 'taking offers' they dont have to put an asking price....plus most asking prices are fantasy prices anyway so whats the big deal. Nobody is going to give you $4000 for that 1933 psa 1 goudey ruth for a long time if ever.

We can always rely on the seller to say what he paid for the card previously, wink wink....

I always thought that that certain things in life are temporary but the internet is forever.....guess not..

edjs
09-25-2017, 08:09 PM
Sorry, but I can't help thinking of this commercial:

https://youtu.be/sYxqygh-l7Q

orly57
09-25-2017, 10:10 PM
Can't it be both? Can't we think it is silly to erase/hide the sale price, but still find it obnoxious that Jake takes it upon himself to be the historian and record keeper of the N54 BST?

orly57
09-25-2017, 10:16 PM

It's totally marking territory. Today I found a card I wanted bad. I couldn't type "I'll take it" quickly enough. I then wrote him a pm. I considered smoke signals and a carrier pigeon. I think it's just a nervous reaction fearing you may lose it to someone who pm'd first while you were posting, or posts first while you are pm'ing.

irishdenny
09-25-2017, 11:43 PM
Can't it be both? Can't we think it is silly to erase/hide the sale price, but still find it obnoxious that Jake takes it upon himself to be the historian and record keeper of the N54 BST?

From my Completely Neutral Position,
iN which is prabaly the first time in my Young Life
That while Standing on the "The Fence" and viewing both Sides,
I See THeM wit Equal Understanding...
And as we All Know, I'm Irish Fir Heaven's Sake!

I do Think that each individual's motive Shine's Through!
(NothiN's Changed, 99% of Us Have GoT ta Collect sum sort of Cardboard)
Sure, I'd Like to Know the "Sales History"
Of Every Card That I'm Interested iN.
Who Among Us WouldN'T!?!?

----------------------------:) "Me, oN the Fence!" :)-----------------------
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\ \\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Howevar,
Certainly Not at the Expense of TreatiN Any One of You Wit Any Sort of Undue Personal Disrespect!

I Admit,
I FiND Life as a Grand Episode of Nevar EndiN Events of Tom Foolery.

Sumtimes,
It's Like a 5 year old LooKiN Thru a Kaleidoscope
Wit That Really Brilliant FeeliN GoiN Thru'em...
And at That Precise Moment,
Sum Wonderful Human BeiN Slaps'em iN the Head Wit a Snow Shovel!

So Wit THaT Sed...

I Nominate Our Good Friend Jake Fir Full oN
"NET54 Sales History Record Keeper"!!!
Any one of You Fine Member's Wanta Second my Motion?

"IsN'T Life Grand" ;)

1952boyntoncollector
09-25-2017, 11:56 PM

We are talking about 1% of the b/s/t prices. I would be fired as a historian for sure. Next time you go look to buy a card, make sure to check out 1% of VCP. Maybe VCP will sell you a discount membership and provide you with 1% of the past sales.

frankbmd
09-26-2017, 07:13 AM
From my Completely Neutral Position,
iN which is prabaly the first time in my Young Life
That while Standing on the "The Fence" and viewing both Sides,
I See THeM wit Equal Understanding...
And as we All Know, I'm Irish Fir Heaven's Sake!

I do Think that each individual's motive Shine's Through!
(NothiN's Changed, 99% of Us Have GoT ta Collect sum sort of Cardboard)
Sure, I'd Like to Know the "Sales History"
Of Every Card That I'm Interested iN.
Who Among Us WouldN'T!?!?

----------------------------:) "Me, oN the Fence!" :)-----------------------

Howevar,
Certainly Not at the Expense of TreatiN Any One of You Wit Any Sort of Undue Personal Disrespect!

I Admit,
I FiND Life as a Grand Episode of Nevar EndiN Events of Tom Foolery.

Sumtimes,
It's Like a 5 year old LooKiN Thru a Kaleidoscope
Wit That Really Brilliant FeeliN GoiN Thru'em...
And at That Precise Moment,
Sum Wonderful Human BeiN Slaps'em iN the Head Wit a Snow Shovel!

So Wit THaT Sed...

I Nominate Our Good Friend Jake Fir Full oN
"NET54 Sales History Record Keeper"!!!
Any one of You Fine Member's Wanta Second my Motion?

"IsN'T Life Grand" ;)

Jake, Jake
He's our man
If he can't do it
Nobody can.

1952boyntoncollector
09-26-2017, 07:55 AM
I think its funny there is 4000+ views on this thread on an issue thats on 1% of the b/s/t that no one seems to really care about. This hobby is exciting!

Peter_Spaeth
09-26-2017, 08:17 AM
I think its funny there is 4000+ views on this thread on an issue thats on 1% of the b/s/t that no one seems to really care about. This hobby is exciting!

If you really want to see a thread take off, complain about a shipping charge.:D

Paul S
09-26-2017, 08:18 AM
It's totally marking territory
;)

FirstYearCards
09-26-2017, 08:56 AM
So for those of us in your arbitrary 1% that would like prices removed after a completed transaction, we should now PM you to verify you won't quote the price? Shouldn't your info be added to the BST rules so everyone knows who to contact if they'd like privacy after a sale?

"So in the future if a member (buyer or seller) posts for me to remove a quoted asking price, that is fine as i will now know the member wanted it removed . Also the people that i know that never want it quoted ill heed that as well which appears to be 2 or 3 people thus far. Anyone else can pm me etc if they want to keep their posted asking price a secret. Again i think this impacts about 1% of the b/s/t listings." Post #70

1952boyntoncollector
09-26-2017, 09:08 AM
So for those of us in your arbitrary 1% that would like prices removed after a completed transaction, we should now PM you to verify you won't quote the price? Shouldn't your info be added to the BST rules so everyone knows who to contact if they'd like privacy after a sale?

Can do what you want but it appears nobody really cares except you. I dont even recall you listing any cards? You can also navigate the rest of the threads to see what else should be added as well to the rules. I did put out that i would gladly remove anything if requested so anyone can pm me and ill remove any. Thus far zero pms. (Not even a pm sent :)) I think eventually i will get a couple of people out of the hundreds that post etc.

Also how is it arbitrary 1%, its less than 1%. So i guess you mean arbitrary meaning 0-1%

Peter_Spaeth
09-26-2017, 09:10 AM
This thread dead-horsed a while ago.

1952boyntoncollector
09-26-2017, 09:14 AM
If you really want to see a thread take off, complain about a shipping charge.:D

funny....well we love free shipping..i was looking at 1952s with 4sharpcorners...sometimes i pay 50 dollars more for something than somewhere else because i save 25 in shipping ...hmm that totally makes good business sense

This thread has jumped the shark ..

slipk1068
09-26-2017, 10:17 AM
A couple days ago, I saw a card I wanted posted for sale at noon. I clicked on the link at 1:20pm only to see price was removed and marked sold at 1:00pm.

The main reason I visit here is for an education. I don't subscribe to VCP, so it would have been nice to learn approximately what the card sold for. I don't like it when sellers remove prices, but that is their right. It makes it much easier for flippers to deal with potential future buyer if history is erased I guess.

As far as Jake quoting prices in the thread, It's the internet people get over it. You want privacy, keep negotiations private.

steve B
09-26-2017, 10:22 AM
This thread dead-horsed a while ago.

funny....well we love free shipping..i was looking at 1952s with 4sharpcorners...sometimes i pay 50 dollars more for something than somewhere else because i save 25 in shipping ...hmm that totally makes good business sense

This thread has jumped the shark ..

Can someone please make a picture of a dead horse jumping a shark. That would be great. :D

Jantz
09-26-2017, 11:09 AM

Actually this is exactly why I use the "PM sent" option and will continue to do so. If a member is not logged onto Net54 they will receive instant email notification that a member is interested in something that they have for sale.

If they do not have email notification then when they do decide to log onto Net54 it will automatically respond with a pop-up window informing them that they have a PM waiting to be read.

We have some members here who do not log onto Net54 everyday and their B/S/T threads go unnoticed until they log on days or weeks later.

So a "PM sent" message is my way of covering the bases. If a member has something for sale/trade, they could possibly get an email notification or a pop-up window when they log on. If those two functions fail, then they will see my "PM sent" message and know that I'm interested in something they have for sale/trade.

Jantz

1952boyntoncollector
09-26-2017, 11:27 AM
A couple days ago, I saw a card I wanted posted for sale at noon. I clicked on the link at 1:20pm only to see price was removed and marked sold at 1:00pm.

The main reason I visit here is for an education. I don't subscribe to VCP, so it would have been nice to learn approximately what the card sold for. I don't like it when sellers remove prices, but that is their right. It makes it much easier for flippers to deal with potential future buyer if history is erased I guess.

As far as Jake quoting prices in the thread, It's the internet people get over it. You want privacy, keep negotiations private.

Guess that was one of the 99% of the links that there was no price quoted by me. I think your opinion on the matter is also the large super majority of the members..

nolemmings
09-26-2017, 11:41 AM
Posting a PM sent post will likely be seen after an email of that actual PM is received in this day where 99% of us are wired into our email 24/7.

At last, I finally made it. I'm officially part of the 1%.
Now where are my tax breaks? :)

botn
09-26-2017, 12:34 PM

Me too Todd. I can sometimes be found texting on my phone but I do not use it for much else other than a...phone. What a concept, eh? I get my emails when I am at my computer and only when I check for emails.

MikeGarcia
09-26-2017, 01:54 PM
http://imagehost.vendio.com/a/2042957/view/1860BURKES_NEW.JPG

..it's been nine pages without a picture of a pre-war baseball card...you know the rules...

..White Sox Gerald "Gee" Walker Burke Postcard and a four-by-six standard Burke photo of a baby-faced Joe Kuhel who I think is about fourteen in this shot..

Stampsfan
09-26-2017, 05:55 PM
My original point was this. We were talking about BST interference and I said "Nice card" is no more interference than "PM sent." ... Why is "Nice card" interference but "PM sent" (when the purpose of the PM isn't to purchase the card) is not interference?

Partial quote here because I'm taking out the ignorant statements regarding how stupid other people are. IMHO while some folks may deem "nice card" as not interfering in the auction posted, I feel is does interfere with other listings by bumping them from the top, or the front page.

FWIW I do get frustrated when prices are removed once sold. I too come here for education, and to launch the joke. I use the eBay "Sold Items" option quite often. I missed an opportunity to purchase a card on BST a few weeks ago. I made the comment about wondering the price, and the seller (I won't out him) sent me a PM with the sell prices. I didn't share it, but I learned something... and also kicked myself for missing the opportunity to purchase a card at a price I would have been happy with.

1952boyntoncollector
09-27-2017, 08:33 AM
Partial quote here because I'm taking out the ignorant statements regarding how stupid other people are. IMHO while some folks may deem "nice card" as not interfering in the auction posted, I feel is does interfere with other listings by bumping them from the top, or the front page.

FWIW I do get frustrated when prices are removed once sold. I too come here for education, and to launch the joke. I use the eBay "Sold Items" option quite often. I missed an opportunity to purchase a card on BST a few weeks ago. I made the comment about wondering the price, and the seller (I won't out him) sent me a PM with the sell prices. I didn't share it, but I learned something... and also kicked myself for missing the opportunity to purchase a card at a price I would have been happy with.

I bet the seller didnt say the asking price...that would of been the big secret.....

Aquarian Sports Cards
09-27-2017, 09:20 AM
Can someone please make a picture of a dead horse jumping a shark. That would be great. :D

http://www.ebssportscards.com/images/n54/shark.jpg

steve B
09-27-2017, 10:22 AM

That's fantastic! I've saved it to my desktop for future use. (Unless you don't want it used, then I'll just save it in my humor folder. )

steve B
09-27-2017, 10:24 AM

I have it on possibly good authority - the kids at the makerspace- that email is soooo dreadfully old fashioned. (My words, theirs were harder to understand)

Aquarian Sports Cards
09-27-2017, 10:24 AM
Well it's a combo of Dilbert and I think Family Guy so I'm not exactly the creator, but I couldn't find any images of Dead Horse Jumping Shark, so I had to make one. Maybe it'll catch on :)

h2oya311
09-27-2017, 12:55 PM
I wish i could get asking price on every card i sold. Would be great to point out to a future buyer the 'asking price' i supposively paid and so i need to ask for more because thats how much i have into it.

Supposedly the word "supposably" is in the dictionary. But I have never, and I mean NEVER, seen the word "supposively" written before. Thanks for enlightening me.

ALR-bishop
09-27-2017, 01:30 PM
Derek--these may help ;)

http://www.yourdictionary.com/supposively
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=supposively

Leon
09-27-2017, 01:31 PM
Derek--these may help ;)

http://www.yourdictionary.com/supposively
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=supposively

I just learned irregardless is a word due to this thread :(. A non-standard one, but one nevertheless.

midmo
09-27-2017, 01:37 PM
A couple years ago I lost out on a card because the seller said he never received my pm. Apparently there were technical issues that day. Sometimes I post "pm sent" just in case.

1952boyntoncollector
09-27-2017, 01:40 PM
That's fantastic! I've saved it to my desktop for future use. (Unless you don't want it used, then I'll just save it in my humor folder. )

I still like the Fonz on water skis maybe he can dress as a horse

Aquarian Sports Cards
09-27-2017, 01:42 PM
I just learned irregardless is a word due to this thread :(. A non-standard one, but one nevertheless.

I recently learned that "literally" supposively can now mean "figuratively" irregardless of the fact that that is the exact opposite of what it means...

irishdenny
09-27-2017, 04:17 PM

I Don't THiNK He's Gunna Make iT! :(

edjs
09-27-2017, 07:11 PM
I Don't THiNK He's Gunna Make iT! :(

Denny, he's already dead.