PDA

View Full Version : PayPal and refund help

ChiefBeef
09-17-2017, 03:27 PM
I have participated in an auction site for several months, but have run into a problem. The site is baseball-cards.com and is run by a guy named Juhasz. I started small and sought to see how things worked. All seemed well. That has changed and I am out some cash I paid (thru PayPal) for items and have not received them. I have emailed several times, and tried the phone but never get an answer. I just filed the beginnings of a complaint with PayPal, seeking to resolve the matter.

What might I expect? Is there much in the way of advice I can get here? I don't like spilling the beans on a person or company as there may be issues I am not aware of, but I feel a month of time and several efforts at explanation are enough in the area of patience.

I thank you for your help.
Randy C@*&l

ChiefBeef
10-21-2017, 10:22 AM
I am happy to report the system works. I received very satisfactory results concerning my claims. I wish Joe the best and hope he was just having a bad run, I don't know and will not speculate.

I do wish for more thoughts as originally contemplated.
Randy Capel

pokerplyr80
10-21-2017, 01:03 PM
PayPal is pretty good about resolving disputes. Especially if you didn't receive what you paid for. A seller would have to provide proof of delivery for your claim to be denied.

farberjustin
09-24-2021, 12:53 PM
I have participated in an auction site for several months, but have run into a problem. The site is baseball-cards.com and is run by a guy named Juhasz. I started small and sought to see how things worked. All seemed well. That has changed and I am out some cash I paid (thru PayPal) for items and have not received them. I have emailed several times, and tried the phone but never get an answer. I just filed the beginnings of a complaint with PayPal, seeking to resolve the matter.

What might I expect? Is there much in the way of advice I can get here? I don't like spilling the beans on a person or company as there may be issues I am not aware of, but I feel a month of time and several efforts at explanation are enough in the area of patience.

I thank you for your help.
Randy C@*&l

Did you ever get it resolved? I'm running into the same problem with them

chriskim
09-26-2021, 01:35 PM
paypal have changed over time, the initial post was from 2017 and pretty sure there were many unsuccessful case claiming their money back. myself included.

Republicaninmass
09-26-2021, 01:51 PM
I'll let you know on my claim against SGC for improperly labeling my whole order