PDA

View Full Version : T210-4 Complete

Jason
09-06-2017, 08:17 PM
First off thank you to Ed, Derek, Val, Joe, and the infamous Ben North:D for the kind words in the September pickup thread. As set collectors know that last card is always a special one to come by. The Dougherty took a while to come around, though I did lose one on eBay last year. Here is my complete Series 4 set minus the Dougherty of course and the Aylor. Both will be off to SGC once I complete my current submission that they have.

https://www.sgccard.com/usersetcomposition.aspx?id=0&usersetid=6945

Val, I currently have Series 1,2, and 4 complete. Single digits on Series 3 & 7 and about a dozen for Series 5. Pickups are becoming hard to come by and each one is very special. Thank you to everyone who has helped with selling, trading, pointing out, or referring cards to me to help further this endeavor. It has been a quick and very fun 6 years of collecting these Red Border beauties!

bnorth
09-06-2017, 08:32 PM
First off thank you to Ed, Derek, Val, Joe, and the infamous Ben North:D for the kind words in the September pickup thread. As set collectors know that last card is always a special one to come by. The Dougherty took a while to come around, though I did lose one on eBay last year. Here is my complete Series 4 set minus the Dougherty of course and the Aylor. Both will be off to SGC once I complete my current submission that they have.

https://www.sgccard.com/usersetcomposition.aspx?id=0&usersetid=6945

Val, I currently have Series 1,2, and 4 complete. Single digits on Series 3 & 7 and about a dozen for Series 5. Pickups are becoming hard to come by and each one is very special. Thank you to everyone who has helped with selling, trading, pointing out, or referring cards to me to help further this endeavor. It has been a quick and very fun 6 years of collecting these Red Border beauties!

That is awesome how SGC does that. Best of luck finding the others you need.
Sincerely,
The infamous one.:)

Vintagecatcher
09-06-2017, 08:36 PM
Congrats Jason on completing T210-4!

Patrick

jburl
09-06-2017, 11:07 PM
Congrats!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

trdcrdkid
09-06-2017, 11:15 PM
Congrats, Jason! That's quite an accomplishment.

edjs
09-06-2017, 11:21 PM
Like I said in the other thread, that is awesome. The only complete set I have is only two cards. When you going to do the 8?

Jason
09-07-2017, 05:43 AM
Like I said in the other thread, that is awesome. The only complete set I have is only two cards. When you going to do the 8?

Ed, I have slowly been working on Series 8. Its one I had on the backburner for awhile as I knew another collector going for it and gave him the right of way! I am up to about 40% on it.

Thank you again everyone! Its always fun to share accomplishments and there are not enough T210 threads IMO:D.

smtjoy
09-07-2017, 07:00 AM
Congrats Jason, that's a toughie!