PDA

View Full Version : Ignorant ! Sorry.

RealToppsaholic
09-03-2017, 05:30 PM
Wow cool a whole entire BUY-SELL-TRADE section ! didn't even realize.

NET54 has really grown didn't realize how much trading was going on here thought it was all bloggers ...

Sorry for our out-of-place post regarding our ebay store; it wont happen again !

popcorn away !

throw me in with no butter or salt just burn me up ! nothing to drink either.

TOPPSAHOLIC is happy to be here as a part of the NET54 community. we will be posting some interesting things including some news on FAKE? Venezuelans that are in PSA holders !? --

also wondering --has anyone ever posted a study of cross-grade results ?
we have determined a rough rate at which cards will cross from sgc to psa -- so there are 'implied odds' -- does this interest anyone?

Rhotchkiss
09-04-2017, 06:27 PM
I would find stats on crossovers most interesting and would love if you shared!

bnorth
09-04-2017, 06:50 PM
I would find stats on crossovers most interesting and would love if you shared!

I couldn't find the thread to post a link. There is a great thread on this over on Blow Out Forums from a guy who actually crossed over a bunch of cards and posted the results.

nkesterke09
09-04-2017, 06:56 PM
I couldn't find the thread to post a link. There is a great thread on this over on Blow Out Forums from a guy who actually crossed over a bunch of cards and posted the results.

Here ya go....

http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1072156

deeg23
09-04-2017, 07:51 PM
I would also be interested in this. That Blowout thread was pretty cool. I would love to see the same thing done with BVG/BGS!

swarmee
09-04-2017, 08:08 PM
http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1055270&highlight=cracked
Here are some of mine (mjohnatgt).

Rhotchkiss
09-04-2017, 10:19 PM
Here ya go....

http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1072156

Thanks guys, great stuff

RealToppsaholic
09-05-2017, 07:51 AM

Thanks to B-North for bringing the crossover stats from a previous link to our attention -- very surprised there aren't more reports of this sort out there --

share your crossover results, people!

less than 33% of sgc cards cross same to psa

bnorth
09-05-2017, 08:52 AM
Thanks to B-North for bringing the crossover stats from a previous link to our attention -- very surprised there aren't more reports of this sort out there --

share your crossover results, people!

less than 33% of sgc cards cross same to psa

No problem Mathew Zimmerman, glad to help.

Leon
09-05-2017, 08:58 AM
No problem Mathew Zimmerman, glad to help.

Zimmerman?

RealToppsaholic
09-05-2017, 09:26 AM
Zimmerman?

yes Zimmerman --here and present at the service of the card community;

I am personally responsible and available to discuss any matters pertinent to
cards or such business...

any reference to 'we' or 'us' now, in the past, or in the future includes my ebay sales team.

not sure where ben or anyone else got '2' from us --several different people have communicated with buyers via our account -- I take full credit / blame
for anything anyone sees fit to bring to light -- and am accessible / available --
its true we have not, in the past, hesitated to give pushback and harsh words back to those who write to us on ebay -- perhaps this has earned us deserved dislike :<

we encourage anyone to find anything about our inventory that is problematic or questionable -- other than noted cobb issue (separate topic; posting PSA letter asap) we have no issues other than a couple (2) of failed deliveries -in 5 years (five years)- one recently (PG-FI-OM) a price error --- and one (TPET) a postal loss over 3 or 4 years ago never recovered.
that's it.

I am available to any forum/board member at any time via phone or in person -- I will personally meet anyone to discuss cards at any time.

hoping all members will be properly identified in the near future

sincerely

TPHLC

Leon
09-05-2017, 10:03 AM
I feel like "we" are the Bruces again. :eek:

any reference to 'we' or 'us' now, in the past, or in the future includes my ebay sales team.

not sure where ben or anyone else got '2' from us --several different people have communicated with buyers via our account -- I take full credit / blame
for anything anyone sees fit to bring to light -- and am accessible / available --
its true we have not, in the past, hesitated to give pushback and harsh words back to those who write to us on ebay -- perhaps this has earned us deserved dislike :<

we encourage anyone to find anything about our inventory that is problematic or questionable -- other than noted cobb issue (separate topic; posting PSA letter asap) we have no issues other than a couple (2) of failed deliveries -in 5 years (five years)- one recently (PG-FI-OM) a price error --- and one (TPET) a postal loss over 3 or 4 years ago never recovered.
that's it.

I am available to any forum/board member at any time via phone or in person -- I will personally meet anyone to discuss cards at any time.

sincerely

TPHLC

frankbmd
09-05-2017, 10:09 AM

that's it.

sincerely

TPHLC

Dear TPHLCZ (I believe),

I've never had a PG-FI-OM, but maybe it's just my OAG-RD that prevents me from seeing it. My GERD is under control. At least I can Barrett. With my ASD I can see to the other side despite my MVP. Do you think I should see my ENT from my TPET or should I just continue with my OTCHGH? Believe me when I say that PNP is not overrated, even though you can't see it. In SD everyone knows your name, but BFFs are few and far between. Gotta loosen up before my TT. Great talkin' to ya. Keep in touch. Do you prefer tweet or text?

T205 GB
09-05-2017, 10:11 AM
I kinda miss Bruce. Only he could land some of the hobbies finest cards and memorabilia in between post.

tschock
09-05-2017, 12:18 PM
Dear TPHLCZ (I believe),

I've never had a PG-FI-OM, but maybe it's just my OAG-RD that prevents me from seeing it. My GERD is under control. At least I can Barrett. With my ASD I can see to the other side despite my MVP. Do you think I should see my ENT from my TPET or should I just continue with my OTCHGH? Believe when I say that PNP is not overrated, even though you can't see it. In SD everyone knows your name, but BFFs are few and far between. Gotta loosen up before my TT. Great talkin' to ya. Keep in touch. Do you prefer tweet or text?

I initially thought that might have been due to English as a second language, but on further reflection that's probably true of most millennials born in the US. ;)

Big Six
09-05-2017, 01:08 PM
Dear TPHLCZ (I believe),

I've never had a PG-FI-OM, but maybe it's just my OAG-RD that prevents me from seeing it. My GERD is under control. At least I can Barrett. With my ASD I can see to the other side despite my MVP. Do you think I should see my ENT from my TPET or should I just continue with my OTCHGH? Believe when I say that PNP is not overrated, even though you can't see it. In SD everyone knows your name, but BFFs are few and far between. Gotta loosen up before my TT. Great talkin' to ya. Keep in touch. Do you prefer tweet or text?

Word to the wise...do NOT mess with frankbmd...he will tell you to go to hell and make you look forward to the trip! Love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Big Six
09-05-2017, 01:13 PM
I feel like "we" are the Bruces again. :eek:

They.Is.Archive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Peter_Spaeth
09-05-2017, 01:28 PM
i initially thought that might have been due to english as a second language, but on further reflection that's probably true of most millennials born in the us. ;)

omg lmao lol

brb....

irishdenny
09-05-2017, 03:52 PM
One Question fir the OP...

Please Explain,
"Why You Consider an "AUTHENTIC" Slab'd Card "Graded" from sed Company?"

https://sgccard.com/GradingScale.aspx

irishdenny
09-05-2017, 10:37 PM
Maybe "You Guyz" Can Answer the Question Tamorrow?

I'm Patient! :)