PDA

View Full Version : American Greed Mastro airs tonight!

nsaddict
08-21-2017, 07:35 AM
https://www.cnbc.com/2017/08/18/that-baseball-card-in-the-attic-can-be-worth-a-fortune-if-you-play-your-cards-right.html

nsaddict
08-21-2017, 10:51 AM
Thanks for posting, this will be an interesting episode. Net54 members, don't mind me, I like having conversations with myself :). Posted this more than 2 hours before the other same topic thread. And I even included a link with all the details. Can never understand why members will post the same exact story without checking the first half of the front page at the very least? Mentioning this in hopes of curtailing clutter.

edjs
08-21-2017, 11:04 AM
Here, now the other post only has one more member posting than you. I will even liven it up a little. Who is this Mastro? Was he some kind of Legendary collector? Did he run afoul of the law? Did they get his whole network?

My threads rarely get much traction either. :D

brianp-beme
08-21-2017, 12:35 PM
My threads rarely get much traction either. :D

Tell me about it...I don't need Mastro and a solar event to eclipse my E91 thread (it has scans of over 80 1910 era cards, only 33 of which are E91 cards). Only our moderator has posted on it, and it has been almost a day now.

Still will be watching the episode...I can imagine I will be squirming to see our hobby put in such a negative spotlight.

Brian

Kawika
08-21-2017, 02:13 PM
Would be interested in watching but looks like we're SOL on Vancouver Island. We get a zillion cable channels but not CNBC.