PDA

View Full Version : VCP problem?

uyu906
08-19-2017, 11:57 AM
Did anyone other than me have problems using the VCP site last night? Beginning at around 8PM East Coast time, I was bounced off their site. When I was able to log back on about 1 hour later - I had no acces to any pricing. Then this morning, I have been unable to log on at all. I have sent 2 messages to their "Contact Us" link but have heard nothing back?

Is there a better way to contact VCP about problems likes this, than using their "Contact Us" function?

I apologize if I have posted this in the wrong section. Moderators please move it, if I have.

Thanks,
Rich

midmo
08-19-2017, 12:05 PM
I was on VCP quite a bit last night and today without any issues.

pencil1974
08-19-2017, 12:20 PM
Yeah they were having issues. I talked to Carlos and he said they should be taken care of now. I was having log-in issues myself.

uyu906
08-19-2017, 12:28 PM
Hi Brad,

How might I get in touch with Carlos? Feel free to PM or email me if you prefer.

Thanks,
Rich

Yeah they were having issues. I talked to Carlos and he said they should be taken care of now. I was having log-in issues myself.

uyu906
08-19-2017, 01:42 PM
**Update - To his credit Bobby contacted me via email and reset my password. Now I can log on again, but I still cannot see ANY pricing. Uggh! I have emailed him back and hope he can correct this quickly.

pencil1974
08-19-2017, 11:27 PM
Sorry Rich just saw this. PM if you want Carlos email address. I can shoot that over to you in the morning. He was very quick to reply back.

uyu906
08-20-2017, 08:07 AM
Thanks - Everything is good now. Bobby was able to fix things for me last evening.

Sorry Rich just saw this. PM if you want Carlos email address. I can shoot that over to you in the morning. He was very quick to reply back.