PDA

View Full Version : Steve Bartman

Jim65
08-01-2017, 08:50 AM
As a longtime Mets fan, I hate the Cubs going all the way back to the old NL East but have to give credit where it is due, it was a truly class act for them to give Steve Bartman a World Series ring.

cardsfan73
08-01-2017, 10:55 AM
As a Cardinal fan who has spent his entire life in the St. Louis area I know I am supposed to hate the Cubs, but honestly I have never had a problem with the ol Cubbies other than the Bartman thing.

I am glad to see they are correcting this mistake!

stlcardsfan
08-01-2017, 01:32 PM
Yes, he deserves this. The guy tried to CATCH A FOUL BALL. And his life was basically ruined for it. Good move by the Cubbies.

pclpads
08-02-2017, 12:42 PM
Moises Alou should be the presenter. :D

cardsfan73
08-02-2017, 07:54 PM
Moises Alou should be the presenter. :D

Somebody just warn Bartman not shake hands with Alou if he is the presenter!!

"Alou is one of the few baseball players who batted without the use of batting gloves. Instead, Moisés Alou revealed that during baseball season he urinates on his hands to toughen them up."

lrspaulp
08-02-2017, 08:04 PM
I actually ran into Moises Alou in Cooperstown on Saturday. Shadowed him for a bit and got a ball signed......for a brief moment I almost said something but thought better.

pclpads
08-03-2017, 01:48 AM
Good move on your part. Wonder if his clubhouse nickname was "Stinky?" Pity his teammates who followed him in the post-game buffet line. :D