PDA

View Full Version : Ebay Question

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
07-12-2017, 11:30 AM
Ok, so for the life of me I can not figure this out.

Step 1: I go to shop by category on the top left and choose sports memorabilia

Step 2: I then choose vintage sports memorabilia

Step 3: I then choose baseball

Step 4: Here is where I have no idea what happened. When you used to scroll allll the way to the bottom of the page there would be an option right above the page numbers like "SHOW ALL RESULTS". This is no longer there. I can not figure out a way to display more than the 10 items they are showing at a time.

This never used to be. Anyone have a fix? I am stumped.

Zach Wheat
07-12-2017, 01:42 PM
At the bottom (see pic) you should be able to adjust the # of auctions shown per page as in the attached. If this does not work, do an advanced search and this option should pop up at the bottom of the page.

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
07-12-2017, 01:43 PM
Yea it's weird. It doesn't pop up anymore for me. No Idea why. I used to filter to 200. I have tried the computer at work, home, ipad, iphone haha same

D. Bergin
07-12-2017, 02:01 PM
As long as we're on Ebay. Anybody's "watch" button stop working. Still works when I go into the listing itself, but if I'm scanning a bunch of search results and want to save time and just hit the "Watch" button on the search page, it does literally nothing for me.

It's been doing that for me on and off for months now, but now it doesn't seem to work at all.

Wonder if it's a victim of Ebay trying to kill all the javascript off it's site. Some people do still prefer to use their desktop and a large monitor to view Ebay.

Zach Wheat
07-12-2017, 02:11 PM
Stephen,

It won't even work in the Advanced Search are for you? If you haven't try that....

Zach Wheat
07-12-2017, 02:13 PM
As long as we're on Ebay. Anybody's "watch" button stop working. Still works when I go into the listing itself, but if I'm scanning a bunch of search results and want to save time and just hit the "Watch" button on the search page, it does literally nothing for me.

It's been doing that for me on and off for months now, but now it doesn't seem to work at all.

Wonder if it's a victim of Ebay trying to kill all the javascript off it's site. Some people do still prefer to use their desktop and a large monitor to view Ebay.

Dave that happened to me as well. I believe it is a javascript issue. Eventually I got mine to work...can't tell you specifically what worked as I tried many things.