PDA

View Full Version : PSA info needed?

sam majors
06-26-2017, 03:40 PM
I sent some cards to PSA with a 10 business day turn around listed on the box. My tracking shows they received them on 6/22/17. I checked their site. All it said was they had received them. When should I hear something from them? I read where the 10 days start when the submission is submitted. How long does it usually take from when they received them and when they are submitted? I'm not complaining about anything; just trying to understand the process. Any help would be appreciated. Sam Majors

ullmandds
06-26-2017, 03:44 PM
id call psa for the most timely, accurate response.

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
06-26-2017, 03:49 PM
I sent some cards to PSA with a 10 business day turn around listed on the box. My tracking shows they received them on 6/22/17. I checked their site. All it said was they had received them. When should I hear something from them? I read where the 10 days start when the submission is submitted. How long does it usually take from when they received them and when they are submitted? I'm not complaining about anything; just trying to understand the process. Any help would be appreciated. Sam Majors

Any day now. Give it 10 business days from the date that they enter into the system as received. Could take a week sometimes to enter.

pokerplyr80
06-26-2017, 06:07 PM
I have called before when an order was received but not yet entered in their system and it has helped to speed the process along. Couldn't hurt. Also if you didn't write the service level on the outside of the box your order will take longer to process.

swarmee
06-26-2017, 06:13 PM
Logging time (the time between package receipt and order creation) is between 4-7 business days, from what I have seen. There is a thread on Blowout where people are trying to measure the PSA response time.
http://www.blowoutforums.com/showthread.php?t=1112798