PDA

View Full Version : My USPS package from PSA experience...

Kzoo
06-22-2017, 07:44 PM
Guys.........I thought you might like to see how my recent package from PSA looked by the time it reached me yesterday. I went to my local post office and was shocked when they brought this out for my signature. Somewhere between California and Michigan, this happened. Half the box was crushed and still soggy from water. The USPS sort of put a wrapped plastic bandage around it, called it good with an apology note, and slapped a 'Damaged Due to Inclimate Weather' sticker on the front. Since it was insured, I opened it at the counter in front of a USPS employee. I was really hoping my cards were on the dry side of the box.....but they weren't. It was still wet inside and the smaller PSA box with my 18 cards was partially warped from moisture. I'm not sure if they've tested for this instance, but I guess the PSA holders are water proof because all the cards survived and look great!!

That was a close one.

vintagebaseballcardguy
06-22-2017, 07:48 PM
I am glad your cards were ok. It is also good to know USPS cares so much that they put it on the box! :eek:

Snapolit1
06-22-2017, 07:49 PM
Damm. Nice job by PSA. Not so much by USPS.

bnorth
06-22-2017, 07:55 PM
Those "we care" packages suck, glad your cards made it without any problems.

PiratesWS1979
06-22-2017, 09:03 PM
Hope all the slabs are fine. Most I receive looked like they've been dropped a time or two but that should never happen.