PDA

View Full Version : Late to the party...as usual

brianp-beme
06-01-2017, 10:35 AM
My post in the "Improve Net54" thread was for laughs, but when I figured out something legit to mention, the thread was closed.

Here is my minor input: update the entries and links in the Vintage Links section. I use them (am I the only one?) and some are no longer valid or are out of date. For example the Brockelman and Luckey listing in the auction section. This one has had a name change, and the link no longer works.

Otherwise I appreciate what we've got here...don't mess it up.

Brian

Leon
06-01-2017, 10:46 AM
My post in the "Improve Net54" thread was for laughs, but when I figured out something legit to mention, the thread was closed.

Here is my minor input: update the entries and links in the Vintage Links section. I use them (am I the only one?) and some are no longer valid or are out of date. For example the Brockelman and Luckey listing in the auction section. This one has had a name change, and the link no longer works.

Brian
Sorry about that. As said, everything is being considered AND...
If you remember I tried updating the archive and link section not long ago, starting with E90-1, and asked for input. I was going from top to bottom and got no response so let it go. But I will commit to at least getting the links section updated.....It has needed to be for a while. It mainly means more work for (another) Brian :).

Otherwise, I probably won't be commenting on anything else being considered. There were a lot of great suggestions and they were all appreciated.

frohme
06-02-2017, 08:56 PM

Brian

+1 on most all accounts - you're not the only one. I'd help by contributing fluff on T207 which is (playing on a board member's name) misunderrepresented!

I never saw your request for comments or feedback, Leon, FWIW.

--
Mike