PDA

View Full Version : Bob Feller Autograph

czkramer
05-26-2017, 09:35 AM
Hi Everyone, I need your help on this. It is a signed newspaper clipping from 1951. What do you think of it? Value? How would I go about selling it? Thank You. Brian

RelicSports
05-26-2017, 09:57 AM
Hard to see based on image size, but doesnt look good from what I can tell.

GrayGhost
05-26-2017, 11:35 AM
That is not Bob Feller's signature, which is odd, since he is probably the most common HOFer out there

Aquarian Sports Cards
05-26-2017, 12:12 PM
That is not Bob Feller's signature, which is odd, since he is probably the most common HOFer out there

Was gonna say, it's maybe a $40 piece even if it's real.

Den*nis O*Brien
05-26-2017, 02:00 PM
...for comparison. Both autographs were obtained in person. I'll let the OP come to a conclusion on his news clipping. The OP should also know that the hard to find Feller items are the ones he didn't sign. He was a gracious signer and willing to spend time conversing about anything baseball. His museum in Van Meter was wonderful....sadly it is closed. Not intending to "Hi-Jack" the OP'S thread but....I wish I would have thought to have him sign the ticket. Also two different shows two different decades...two sig. variations

RichardSimon
05-27-2017, 07:02 AM
Was gonna say, it's maybe a $40 piece even if it's real.

If you could get $40 for a Bob Feller signed newspaper clip than I am in the wrong business.
:D:D
If it was good you would be lucky to get $10.

Leon
05-27-2017, 08:15 AM
I heard you can get more for something (anything) he didn't sign.

If you could get $40 for a Bob Feller signed newspaper clip than I am in the wrong business.
:D:D
If it was good you would be lucky to get $10.