PDA

View Full Version : Ebay slime ball w no education either

GrayGhost
05-24-2017, 01:43 PM
After calling this guy out, who I will now turn in, as he said he has turned me in, I got this from him:

New message from: boston7152-8 (3)

Go away loser i inherited the ball with the coa i have no clue the worth snd for the suposably fakes i sold no proof tthey never returned murchandise and they bought things never payed for ok to send bad review losers... scum bag buyers who cheat sytem no proof just bad reviews because u can ..i dont care scum bag u are like the rest fake losers.. no proof just a loser trump person

check that guy's GARBAGE out and see what I mean. By all means, report him too if u want. :mad:

philliesfan
05-24-2017, 02:47 PM
Wow. Very sad. Did you see the A. Lincoln cut autograph he has for $1,000.00? A real one I think goes for?... 8-10K? Also, look at the COA signed by Christopher L. Morales and look him up on the internet. Some interesting court documents there where his "expert" testimony was thrown out of court.
Robert

philliesfan
05-24-2017, 02:54 PM
Now I just found an article on the web where anything authenticated by Morales is Banned from ebay. It also gives a list of all ebay banned authenticators. Easy report there.
Robert

GrayGhost
05-24-2017, 02:55 PM
Now I just found an article on the web where anything authenticated by Morales is Banned from ebay. It also gives a list of all ebay banned authenticators. Easy report there.
Robert

Already done sir. He should be gone soon

philliesfan
05-24-2017, 03:01 PM
Thanks. I was trying to figure out how to report something.

doug.goodman
05-24-2017, 04:28 PM
I love the Mel Allen COA for the Jimmie Foxx ball.

And on the Johnson ball he mentions his "Barry Harper" COA...

Kco
05-24-2017, 06:10 PM
Who is this Barry Harper you speak of? I've heard of a Barry HaLper, but Barry Harper must be a big shot.

btcarfagno
05-24-2017, 09:24 PM
Who is this Barry Harper you speak of? I've heard of a Barry HaLper, but Barry Harper must be a big shot.

I'd believe a Barry Harper COA before a Barry Halper COA. 10 times out of 10.

Tom C

Sean
05-24-2017, 09:44 PM
I still can't get over the word "suposably." :D:D:D

Leon
05-25-2017, 10:13 AM
Why does this come to mind? I am showing my age again...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ivUOnnstpg

ps...all members should remember the privacy/name rules pertaining to outing auctions and people. Full names should be in posts per the rules...thanks