PDA

View Full Version : Legit Trump?

Jim65
05-06-2017, 06:17 PM
I found this going through a box of old stuff, I got this through the mail when Trump owned the NJ Generals in 1984, any chance its real?

w7imel
05-06-2017, 10:19 PM
Looks like the one I got thru the maill 20 years ago, and he signed 2 and they were different so no auto pen, so I say good!!!!

tlake22
05-07-2017, 05:02 AM
Looks like mine that I got ttm about 4 years ago. He signed an 8x10 and (2) 3x5's for me. PSA shot down 1 of the 3x5's I sent them. I think now he's the prez, you can add him to the list of those that are tough for them to give a nod to.

Mr. Zipper
05-07-2017, 05:41 AM
This is secretary in my opinion. Sorry. :(

I've been closely studying Trump's signature for a while now. It is challenging. He used multiple secretaries. Some are obviously secretary, but some come pretty close.

sbfinley
05-08-2017, 12:24 AM
No opinion on the auto, but I have seen several discussions on other auto boards that came to the consensus that his TTM have been ghost signed. The biggest proof was TTM's that went out and returned signed all in a time frame that coincided with him being out of the country.

Jim65
05-08-2017, 03:51 AM
Thanks for the help guys, I always figured it was probably not real.

I was into getting autographs TTM back in the 1980's and have many Actors, Comediens, etc (Charlton Heston, Art Carney, Jack Klugman, Tony Randall, Chevy Chase, Charles Bronson, Eli Wallach, Hulk Hogan, Walter Mattau, Chuck Norris, Rodney Dangerfield, etc) I really should get them checked out.

Mr. Zipper
05-08-2017, 06:49 AM
Thanks for the help guys, I always figured it was probably not real.

I was into getting autographs TTM back in the 1980's and have many Actors, Comediens, etc (Charlton Heston, Art Carney, Jack Klugman, Tony Randall, Chevy Chase, Charles Bronson, Eli Wallach, Hulk Hogan, Walter Mattau, Chuck Norris, Rodney Dangerfield, etc) I really should get them checked out.

Post them for opinions over at http://live.autographmagazine.com/

Jim65
05-08-2017, 10:47 AM
Post them for opinions over at http://live.autographmagazine.com/

Will do, thanks

JoeyFarino
05-19-2017, 09:42 PM
Trump LEGIT???? Those 2 words dont go together

thenavarro
05-19-2017, 10:28 PM
I found this going through a box of old stuff, I got this through the mail when Trump owned the NJ Generals in 1984, any chance its real?

That is secretarial IMHO

M

Bestdj777
05-21-2017, 06:30 AM
Trump LEGIT???? Those 2 words dont go together

There is a policy about political discussions on this board.

thetruthisoutthere
05-21-2017, 11:25 AM
there is a policy about political discussions on this board.

+100

JoeyFarino
05-21-2017, 01:35 PM
There is a policy about political discussions on this board.

Thats why I didnt discuss it...I made a statement.

Mr. Zipper
05-21-2017, 01:42 PM

A number of people who have helped you with your frequent requests for assistance are supporters of PRESIDENT Trump. Wonder how that will go for you now?

Just a statement and a question on my part. :D

JoeyFarino
05-21-2017, 01:53 PM
A number of people who have helped you with your frequent requests for assistance are supporters of PRESIDENT Trump. Wonder how that will go for you now?

Just a statement and a question on my part. :D

Thats life....Lighten up people

Bestdj777
05-21-2017, 02:24 PM
Thats life....Lighten up people

Or maybe follow the rules on the board if you're going to be on it?

JoeyFarino
05-21-2017, 03:20 PM
If I offended anyone my bad...I'll keep my anti-trump remarks to myself

csotus
05-27-2017, 08:03 PM
The D looks off to me

Leon
05-28-2017, 10:17 AM
Just saw this thread....Sorry I can't help on the signature.

Next time you make that kind of statement you will be suspended per the rules on talking about politics. Discussing vs making a statement? It is semantics and homey don't play that game, now, before or ever. And concerning your statement in another thread, where you clearly didn't comprehend what I was trying to tell you, the memorabilia section IS THE place for photos as they are under the memorabilia designation in many venues, this one included. And, the fact that another forum section doesn't get a lot of activity is not a reason for dissecting one that does. If the memorabilia section were over run with ANY type threads it would be addressed. As it is, it's a forum with a decent amount, but not a lot of, activity and I see no reason whatsoever to put photos in their own category. If someone doesn't post photos on this site, making another forum for them to post in, isn't going to help.

JoeyFarino
05-28-2017, 10:26 AM
Just saw this thread....Sorry I can't help on the signature.

Next time you make that kind of statement you will be suspended per the rules on talking about politics. Discussing vs making a statement? It is semantics and homey don't play that game, now, before or ever. And concerning your statement in another thread, where you clearly didn't comprehend what I was trying to tell you, the memorabilia section IS THE place for photos as they are under the memorabilia designation in many venues, this one included. And, the fact that another forum section doesn't get a lot of activity is not a reason for dissecting one that does. If the memorabilia section were over run with ANY type threads it would be addressed. As it is, it's a forum with a decent amount, but not a lot of, activity and I see no reason whatsoever to put photos in their own category. If someone doesn't post photos on this site, making another forum for them to post in, isn't going to help.

I already apologized and havent added ANYTHING else HOMIE! The fact that you decided to jump start this thread doesnt make it any better. And the cricket section isnt even much of a factor so why dont you replace it with something that is Homie

JoeyFarino
05-28-2017, 10:29 AM
Cricket????? We're talking about cricket (allen iverson voice)

Leon
05-28-2017, 01:14 PM
(sorry to hijack your thread, Jim, still got nothing on the signature).
...I should have put a smiley after "homey" but oh well...semantics when trying to skirt rules isn't going to work, is all that needed to be said. The cricket section is mostly crickets :) but how many cricket collectors are there? Are there cricket card collector forums?

I already apologized and havent added ANYTHING else HOMIE! The fact that you decided to jump start this thread doesnt make it any better. And the cricket section isnt even much of a factor so why dont you replace it with something that is Homie

JoeyFarino
05-28-2017, 01:15 PM
I should have put a smiley after "homey" but oh well...semantics when trying to skirt rules isn't going to work, is all that needed to be said. The cricket section is mostly crickets :) but how many cricket collectors are there? Are there cricket card collector forums?

Good point Homey :D