PDA

View Full Version : anyone have experience with these ebay sellers???

VintageBen
04-29-2017, 10:59 PM
Hey all,

Has anyone had experience with Great_Lakes_Auction_House or Uncle_Bills_Treasures?

Looks like they sell a lot of raw cards.

Are they legit? Are the cards actually like the pics? Anyone have their cards graded? How did they turn out?

r0ck8ott0m
04-29-2017, 11:50 PM
Yes

I have purchased 2 raw HOF RC from Great Lakes and I have submitted them a few weeks ago for grading and waiting for them to come back as we speak. My honest opinion these cards go for good prices from what I've seen but for my 2 small examples the pictures give them higher praise than in person. I was still verybbally with my purchases and will buy from again But we will see how they turn out from PSA..... overall very good and they are authentic.

vintagerookies51
04-30-2017, 01:11 AM
I was wondering the same thing about Great Lakes auction house... they have almost identical listings to Battlefield it seems like. For some reason I doubt they photoshop the pictures though

bobbyw8469
04-30-2017, 04:07 AM
Great Lakes did it before Battlefield. They have been known to crack out super looking PSA 3's and 4's and tout them as being nicer (think 6-8). You aren't getting any steals with them, and will more likely be disappointed.