PDA

View Full Version : FS: Anything you want from REA!

scooter729
04-28-2017, 10:22 AM
I will offer for sale anything you are interested in from REA's auction this weekend! Just send me a message with the lots you must have, and I will outbid everyone else (including you) to win the lots. Come Monday morning, I will offer them to sale for you, at just a 30% premium over my final all-in cost, for my efforts. Think about my time and hassle of bidding, then sending a check to REA - you can skip those steps, and just pay me directly via PayPal (gift of course, or add 3%).

Don't worry about staying up late and wondering if you'll be outbid - I will pay whatever it takes (including 3x any old record prices!) to get the lot, and then sell directly to you!

Interested in something on Sunday that looks like it'll sell for $1,500 all-in? Why wait a week and find it here for $3,000 - let me do the bidding, and you'll only have to pay $2,000!

Sc0tt Sar!an (just trying to add some humor to a Friday afternoon)

PS - Please don't be like me. Everyone knows about REA this weekend - you're not going to find a buyer on here next week for 2x the price you paid on Sunday.

Republicaninmass
04-28-2017, 10:40 AM
Sorry, but I dont have any items in the auction!

mechanicalman
04-28-2017, 10:50 AM
Sign me up! I think short term baseball card flipping is far and away the most noble and fiscally sound way a man can make some decent coin. I would love to support this endeavor. In fact, you pick the card. Preferably one that can be easily improved or manipulated. Dealer's choice!