PDA

View Full Version : Why even have sections?

ullmandds
04-27-2017, 05:26 AM
Are we to the point here...where having different sections is useless?

It sure seems so?

Stonepony
04-27-2017, 06:11 AM

It sure seems so?

This thread should be in the Watercooler section

ullmandds
04-27-2017, 06:20 AM
This thread should be in the Watercooler section

good one Dave!

Leon
04-27-2017, 06:48 AM
Nah, sections still help. Although I must agree with Dave, this should be in the watercooler section, LOL.....

It sure seems so?

Eggoman
04-27-2017, 07:09 AM
I LIKE Sections! Even though it is an imperfect science, it STILL does help me narrow the field...somewhat!

Snapolit1
04-27-2017, 07:27 AM
Maybe just a new board called BM (Bitching and Moaning)

ullmandds
04-27-2017, 07:32 AM
Maybe just a new board called BM (Bitching and Moaning)

guessing you'd be the first to sign up for that board!:D

Leon
04-27-2017, 07:39 AM
guessing you'd be the first to sign up for that board!:D

LOL....that is what we were all thinking too :)

Snapolit1
04-27-2017, 07:45 AM
Many many topics I have never bitched about once. Don't care about Battlefield, set breaks, Probstein, tampered with DiMaggios, and many other things. Not big on great trade ups.

Leon
04-27-2017, 08:00 AM
just giving you a hard time :) ....You are at least AS entitled as anyone to gripe. Free speech and all ....though it doesn't really apply here in a dictatorial atmosphere :). I always like your participation even when I don't necessarily share the same view. Can you imagine if we were all nodding heads going in yes motions?

Many many topics I have never bitched about once. Don't care about Battlefield, set breaks, Probstein, tampered with DiMaggios, and many other things. Not big on great trade ups.

Snapolit1
04-27-2017, 08:25 AM
No offense taken of course.

What I find challenging for a relatively new person around here (maybe 2 years), is that lots of what I find interesting or even insightful is the same exact stuff many of you have been bandying around for many years. Seems like the same issues just bubble up in one fashion or another over time. I am sure many of you just groan " . . . oh, not this again . . ."

ullmandds
04-27-2017, 08:35 AM
No offense taken of course.

What I find challenging for a relatively new person around here (maybe 2 years), is that lots of what I find interesting or even insightful is the same exact stuff many of you have been bandying around for many years. Seems like the same issues just bubble up in one fashion or another over time. I am sure many of you just groan " . . . oh, not this again . . ."

this is true...just ask archive!

Leon
04-27-2017, 08:37 AM
Only one person will ever be found guilty of trying to sue Archive. I believe the attempt was futile. Archive has great attorney's.

this is true...just ask archive!

EYECOLLECTVINTAGE
04-27-2017, 08:43 AM
Spoke with Leon earlier.

There will be a new section coming soon called....

For all the bitching and moaning

Disclaimer: didn't really speak to leon. Standard text messaging rates apply for All bitching and moaning. United States residents only.

steve B
04-27-2017, 09:05 AM
just giving you a hard time :) ....You are at least AS entitled as anyone to gripe. Free speech and all ....though it doesn't really apply here in a dictatorial atmosphere :). I always like your participation even when I don't necessarily share the same view. Can you imagine if we were all nodding heads going in yes motions?

Really Leon, I'd think you of all people would know that bobbleheads go in the memorabilia section....:D

Steve B

edjs
04-27-2017, 10:28 AM
Can you imagine if we were all nodding heads going in yes motions?

Yes Leon. Of course I can.

rdixon1208
04-27-2017, 10:30 AM
Only one person will ever be found guilty of trying to sue Archive. I believe the attempt was futile. Archive has great attorney's.

Still one of the funniest things I've ever read!