PDA

View Full Version : New Member and Pennant Collector

erikc21
04-26-2017, 11:49 PM
Hi Everyone,

My name is Erik and I'm new to the Forum. My Friend Zach Goodman told me about it and I am happy to be a new member. For the last 17 years I've slowly collected Minnesota (Minneapolis and St. Paul, too) team pennants. I live in Omaha Nebraska now, but when I moved here for college in the late 90's Nebraska football was in its prime...longing for my home teams I started to really identify with my home state and started to collect MN pennants.

I very recently decided to start collecting/trading other interesting pennants (vintage, defunct teams/leagues, Omaha/Nebraska etc.). It is a fun pastime I am enjoying and I hope to learn from you and connect with other collectors.

I wanted to say hello and if any of you have a MN team pennant I do not have (not variation of team I have, but new team altogether) I am interested!

I believe I attached a picture of my Minnesota pennants, but if does not attach I will try again :)

clydepepper
04-27-2017, 05:19 AM
Welcome Erik! I like your pennant collection - I'll bet they are fun to collect.

Enjoy the Board!

-Raymond

Leon
04-27-2017, 06:53 AM
Welcome Erik. We have a lot of pennant collectors on our board so should feel right at home. Take care and happy collecting (and don't let the little bit of drama run you off, it usually doesn't last too long)

erikc21
04-27-2017, 08:51 PM
Thanks, guys! I look forward to being a part of this community! I appreciate the welcoming words! :)

slidekellyslide
04-27-2017, 08:59 PM
Welcome aboard Erik! Nice to see another Nebraskan join the board.

Koufax32fan
04-27-2017, 09:48 PM
Indeed, welcome to this great board. In case you haven't found the search function and found the great pennant thread in the Memorabilia section, here it is: http://www.net54baseball.com/showthread.php?t=183684&highlight=pennant