PDA

View Full Version : My first Ruth...Part 2!

T_Hamilton
04-10-2017, 11:18 AM
Not to steal the thunder from my buddy CrackaJackKid, but more so to say thank you to him for pointing out a glaring hole in my collection... Before the start of the weekend I had no Babe Ruth in my collection... no Sultan of Swat, No Great Bambino, no Colossus of Clout... that changed Sunday morning when I realized my high bid in the BST auction had stuck... now I am the proud owner of the 1921 E121 Series of 80 "Babe" Ruth New York Yankees PSA 1... very excited for the card to arrive! :D

Bliggity
04-10-2017, 11:27 AM
Congrats Taylor, I was the underbidder on that, and was hoping to start my own "My First Ruth" thread with it! I regret not going one bid higher initially, as I doubt it will be easy to find another presentable one for that price.

jbl79
04-10-2017, 11:48 AM
Not to steal the thunder from my buddy CrackaJackKid, but more so to say thank you to him for pointing out a glaring hole in my collection... Before the start of the weekend I had no Babe Ruth in my collection... no Sultan of Swat, No Great Bambino, no Colossus of Clout... that changed Sunday morning when I realized my high bid in the BST auction had stuck... now I am the proud owner of the 1921 E121 Series of 80 "Babe" Ruth New York Yankees PSA 1... very excited for the card to arrive! :D

Nice card Taylor! I placed a bid and had great interest as well. Congrats on the Ruth!

CrackaJackKid
04-10-2017, 12:19 PM
No worries at all Taylor. I'm glad my post could inspire you to fill in a Ruth to your collection. Nice one by the way!! 👍

VintageBen
04-10-2017, 01:36 PM
wowsers :O) nice pick up

yanksfan09
04-10-2017, 07:21 PM
very nice

CW
04-10-2017, 08:45 PM
Nice! You guys are killing it with all the Ruths.

I would make a comment about Ruth virgins, but I don't want to get too crude. :)

Leon
04-13-2017, 02:22 PM
Great card, congrats!!