PDA

View Full Version : 15.00 eBay coupon code exp. 4/11

JustinD
04-08-2017, 05:49 AM
UPDATE: Sorry, I have been told that this is not working for everyone and ebay locked for use only by the people that tried the previous code.

Several weeks ago there was a 15 off 75 code posted that was removed by eBay after only an hour. I tried that code and was denied.

I received this offer from eBay yesterday for that programming mistake. Not sure if everyone will be able to use, but it worked fine for me and there is no minimum purchase. I personally used it to take 15 dollars off a 20 dollar item.

Dear Valued eBay Customer,

You may have recently experienced a technical issue when attempting to use coupon code: CFLASHMARCH15OFF.

We wanted to let you know that the issue has now been resolved and as a courtesy, we would like to offer you a $15 coupon for the inconvience.

Just use coupon code: C15SHOPNOW at checkout.

The code is valid until April 11, at 11:59PM PT.

For more information on how to redeem, use this step-by-step guide.

Please accept this discount along with our apologies for this error.

See details for more information.

Sincerely,
eBay Customer Service

ruth-gehrig
04-08-2017, 05:55 AM
Wow Thanks!! :) I will try now

effe
04-08-2017, 06:07 AM
"This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account."

Oh well, it was worth a try. Thanks anyway for sharing.

JustinD
04-08-2017, 06:11 AM
"This code can't be applied. It's linked to a different account."

Oh well, it was worth a try. Thanks anyway for sharing.

bummer...I was hoping everyone could. :(

JollyElm
04-08-2017, 03:00 PM
I came on here to post this exact same thing, but you beat me to it. The code only worked for me personally (and didn't transfer to anyone else), but it serves as a heads up to everybody to check your ebay messages and see if a coupon code awaits you there.