PDA

View Full Version : Small Show this Sat. Enfield CT. nice vintage

GrayGhost
03-28-2017, 11:02 AM
I will be setting up w a few things, plus there are usually some nice older cards and mem, along with the usual "shiny new stuff". Anyone in the Hartford/Springfield or whatever area, come on out. Would love to meet any more net54ers!:)

https://www.facebook.com/CTCardshows/

jboosted92
03-28-2017, 02:35 PM
I will be setting up w a few things, plus there are usually some nice older cards and mem, along with the usual "shiny new stuff". Anyone in the Hartford/Springfield or whatever area, come on out. Would love to meet any more net54ers!:)

https://www.facebook.com/CTCardshows/

Good Luck!

i grew up in that area ( live in DC now) I miss the old CT/MASS shows

do you remember the Sturbridge Host Hotel one?

johnmh71
03-28-2017, 06:52 PM
Good Luck!

i grew up in that area ( live in DC now) I miss the old CT/MASS shows

do you remember the Sturbridge Host Hotel one?

That was a good one. I last went to a show in Sturbridge in 2009, which I think may have been the last year that they had one there.

I remember going to the flea market that they used to have back in the old Enfield Mall every Sunday in the 80's at the height of the card craze. They had one dealer that used to be so busy that he had a circle of people that was five deep around his square of tables. Those were the days.

GrayGhost
03-29-2017, 01:20 PM
That was a good one. I last went to a show in Sturbridge in 2009, which I think may have been the last year that they had one there.

I remember going to the flea market that they used to have back in the old Enfield Mall every Sunday in the 80's at the height of the card craze. They had one dealer that used to be so busy that he had a circle of people that was five deep around his square of tables. Those were the days.

Kevin Huard promoted those shows in Sturbridge. My friend and I did his first show w Willie Mays. he had like 2000 people and I had no sleep. The good old days.

I do remember that flea market also. good times

Fballguy
03-29-2017, 03:47 PM
Lived in East Windsor (Broad Brook actually) up until this past June. Used to hit the East Windsor show pretty regularly...and the one at the VFW in Enfield.

Live in Houston now...miss CT. Enjoy reading about the local shows.

Rob