PDA

View Full Version : Love of the Game catalog

Snapolit1
03-24-2017, 02:40 PM
Beautiful Al. Showed up today.

Imagine an auction house that deal with you like an intelligent person. Says stuff like " . . . card appears to be generously graded . . ." Imagine that. Honesty and intelligence. Wow. What a concept.

LEHR
03-24-2017, 05:16 PM
Beautiful Al. Showed up today.

Imagine an auction house that deal with you like an intelligent person. Says stuff like " . . . card appears to be generously graded . . ." Imagine that. Honesty and intelligence. Wow. What a concept.

This hobby needs more of this!

Good luck with the auction, Al. I look forward to the catalog.

Jason
03-24-2017, 05:36 PM
One of the best catalogs in a long time for my collecting niche. And I agree the no fluff descriptions is just another testament to Al and LOTG being ahead of the game.

CW
03-24-2017, 06:23 PM
Another great catalog with a cool cover from LOTG. I like how the Harvard - Yale text was tastefully photoshopped out and replace with Love of the Game.

Solid once again, Alberto.

yanksfan09
03-24-2017, 07:05 PM
Really great selection of stuff, love this auction! Great job!

ethicsprof
03-24-2017, 10:42 PM
Al,
I received mine today and it's gorgeous!! I can't seem to put it down---enthralling, captivating, spell-binding,mesmerizing. Many thanks for all the incredible effort you put into this and the auction. always top drawer.
all the best,
Barry

Cobra Kai
03-26-2017, 12:04 PM
Awesome catalog Al!! That is a sweet Clemente rookie and Master set.

Leon
03-27-2017, 10:09 AM
Easily the best auction so far. I have gone back a few times to be able to go through it all and haven't finished yet.

Really great selection of stuff, love this auction! Great job!